ElizabethG

Dom or Sub

65 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Sithandra said:

Definitely Dom. I love to see, and hear her reactions to what I do. I love the sounds she makes, the expressions on her face, the way she thrashes, and  bucks,

Would you describe that once more, with additional detail?:air_kiss:

Additional details.....Hmmmmm That almost belongs under the thread for stories

The sounds she makes...grunting, sobbing, whimpering, moaning, panting

The expressions....Shock, wonder, pleading, surprise...fear, when she wonders of she can really take this...joy when she discovers that she can

Tugging at the ropes, because she wonders if she can get loose, and needs to know that she can't, and straining at the ropes when the intensity overwhelms her.

That better?

4 hours ago, Sithandra said:

Additional details.....Hmmmmm That almost belongs under the thread for stories

The sounds she makes...grunting, sobbing, whimpering, moaning, panting

The expressions....Shock, wonder, pleading, surprise...fear, when she wonders of she can really take this...joy when she discovers that she can

Tugging at the ropes, because she wonders if she can get loose, and needs to know that she can't, and straining at the ropes when the intensity overwhelms her.

That better?

Much better. :wub: I wouldn't object to a thread in fantasies and erotic stories though...

Much better. :wub: I wouldn't object to a thread in fantasies and erotic stories though..

Be careful what you wish for. .

1 hour ago, Sithandra said:

Be careful what you wish for. .

Oh dear. The way you say that, I half expect it to be followed up by "it's not a threat, it's a promise."

I have always been dom, never had the slightest desire to sub. Nothing about the idea turns me on. (A number of men have tried but none have succeeded haha!) 

However, never having been with a woman, I feel slightly different about the dynamic. I still don’t get turned on by the idea of subbing to a woman, but I feel more ... vanilla, I guess? I think because it would be new to me, I’d probably want just to explore in general with her sexually in the vanilla sense before bringing D/s into it. 

Ive stopped identifying as dom now anyway and consider myself more as a ‘sadistic top’ if we have to have labels. Top because I don’t get turned on by ordering people around, more by doing things to them, haha, but I also want my partner to be happy and I have absolutely no problem with them requesting things or suggesting stuff they’d like to try. 

In general I feel like I'm more submissive than dominant but my fantasies vary depending on the person I'm into. With a woman though I do enjoy the idea of being in control and witnessing her pleasure...

Hubby likes when I get submissive with him. I only tend to do that when I’m super horny and can’t get enough of him. Funny thing is with women I’ve always been the aggressor if you will lol. If I’m super horny with a woman I’m very dominant and I haven’t had any complaints yet. So I guess I would be considered a switch but so far I’ve only been submissive with hubby and dominant with women. 

On 10/14/2017 at 7:03 AM, Cute&Curious said:

I don't think I could be into hard core BDSM, but I like the idea of LIGHT Dom/sub scenarios. I think I'm more of a submissive, but I would also like to experience being more dominant. In my head, it would greatly depend on the person, I can't imagine being the more dominant partner with a man, obviously I'm more submissive by nature. I do like the idea of seducing a woman even more submissive than me, but it really depends on her. A woman who has more of a dominant demeanour, I couldn't imagine her any other way. I do find I'm drawn to dominance, not necessarily as it applies to Dom/sub scenarios....but I find powerful, confident women, who take control, very irresistible. 

I could have wrote this myself. 

I'm definitely dominant. And now that I've really surveyed myself,  I cannot imagine being any other way. With women in particular, I love the idea of having her submit to my desires, so that I am pleased by pleasuring her. I'm not into restraints at all but a small example of one of my biggest fantasies is ordering her to masturbate for me and then devouring her until she screams & shakes. I've accomplished the second part before, but have yet to roleplay.

I am a naturally very dominant person. I am the disciplinarian with my son, I am the strict one with rules and bedtimes. I am (was) the manager who takes no shit. And I can talk a BIG game about how I'll get what I want from you, however....I really, really enjoy submissive behavior. Like not in an abusive way, but to turn off my brain and turn on my sex drive and let my husband or some hot fucking chick use me and my body exactly how they want. Tell me they want to do to me, or what they want to watch me do to them....good lawd it's a turn on! I LOVE it when someone tells me what they me to do to them, or makes me do it.

I suppose I can go both ways, but being a sub is a much bigger turn on for me. If I know it's a turn on for someone else if I take control though, I will.

I'm a switch and also depends on gender. I find with men I'm a lot more submissive. With women I definitely like to be in control, tie them up tease them etc. 

But I do also enjoy being submissive with a woman.

Just not dominate with a man under any circumstances and I'm not sure why :lol:

Dominant 100%. I love it, I feel way more confident playing the part of the seducer, it's such a turn on. I should add I like a bit of a challenge with it, where I can't just rely just on my physical side. Being confident with women in bed comes naturally to me which was never the case with guys. 

I watch L word and imagine I'm being a sub for Bette. I'd love to be dominated by a power lesbian like her. Haha

I love to PRETEND like I'm dominate.... to use the first aspects of foreplay to decide when and how things will go but once things get heated up I want to be dominated. I want someone who pins me down or turns me over and tells me "no" when I try to boss them around. Give me a man or woman who can give in at first and then put me in my place and I'm weak at the knees. 

I have trouble with expressing this though. Anyone else feel like they  might like something similar? Or maybe is the opposite to me? :wink: