Ona

Short video about sexual fluidity

10 posts in this topic

Thought the ladies on here may be interested. Deals with some of the topics we discuss on here regularly

Thanks @Ona for sharing! I have always labeled myself as bi, but sexual fluidity describes me better. What’s on the inside matters more to me then what’s in the outside. 

Great watch thanks again for sharing! 

@Ona Thank you so much for sharing this. I thought it was really interesting. I've been thinking about this a lot recently and I think sexually fluid is a very good description. You just love who you love.

Thanks for sharing.  I’m sure I’m not alone in saying that this mirrors my own feelings.  It also hit on the mark when referencing the emotional void that I’ve had in my marriage and what brought the resurgence of feelings I have for women.

I absolutely hate labels. Love is love. Or attraction is attraction. Great post.

Love without labels. 

Love it.  

Great short film, good post 

I heard of sexual fluidity a few times before, but I don't think I ever really knew what it meant until right now.  I feel like I can hold on to this comfortably.  It fits.  Just from their feelings I feel like i can better understand this yearning I have right now.  Thank you for sharing @Ona!!

Cheers, another label loses its stickiness to my identity, goodbye bisexuality, hello sexual fluidity.

Love it

Love without labels 

Thanks for sharing 

x