Tpearl002

Party Fun

10 posts in this topic

I finally got to experiment with a lady I met at a party. We didn't have a bed or anything. We had to sneak away to private areas of the party. The semi public part of it all made it so much more exciting. We did a lot of rubbing and touching and I got to go down on her (yay!!!! I was really excited about that) I keep thinking about it. We've kept in touch since exchanging text but I haven't got to see her again but hopefully I will soon.

16 minutes ago, Tpearl002 said:

I finally got to experiment with a lady I met at a party. We didn't have a bed or anything. We had to sneak away to private areas of the party. The semi public part of it all made it so much more exciting. We did a lot of rubbing and touching and I got to go down on her (yay!!!! I was really excited about that) I keep thinking about it. We've kept in touch since exchanging text but I haven't got to see her again but hopefully I will soon.

Hawt! That's great for you. And yeah semi-public would definitely add to the excitement. Thanks for sharing.

Woooo! Was this your first time? I can't wait to go down on a woman.

23 hours ago, N00Bi said:

Woooo! Was this your first time? I can't wait to go down on a woman.

It was my third time being with a woman.  My first two sexual experiences were a part of a threesomes which I enjoyed but this time it was just me and the woman. In thar way it was my first I guess. I also felt more sexually confident this time around like I really knew what I was doing...lol.

2 minutes ago, Tpearl002 said:

It was my third time being with a woman.  My first two sexual experiences were a part of a threesomes which I enjoyed but this time it was just me and the woman. In thar way it was my first I guess. I also felt more sexually confident this time around like I really knew what I was doing...lol.

Third time's the charm!

Nice! Congrats @Tpearl002

Good for you xxx

So jealous. Glad you enjoyed it!

You go Girl!

@Tpearl002Have you heard from her since?