BiACO

In love with my lesbian boss. Looking for advice

34 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, SimplyTrouble said:

Ok tell her to save you a couple and you be over to eat them tomorrow and some wine would be nice to wash them down.. U gotta be bold.. 

Agreed. Move the train along. See here's the thing, she's sweet. You're sweet, at least in this situation :P and she's your boss so she teeters on the edge. While at the start of the thread I thought it best to be cautious. She openly flirts. You're both adults.. go eat some pasta, drink some wine and enjoy being off work. Otherwise, you've just got a work flirtation that could stay that way or more than likely simmer down. I think that offer is the closest you're gonna get to her taking the lead at this stage!

Edited by Hungry
CONDENSED

7 minutes ago, Hungry said:

Agreed. Move the train along. 

A'll aboard the @BiACO Express!

I call it pussy footing around enough is enough you take the lead .. You go girl you can do it.. One thing so on your side is you know she is into girls so what the heck is stopping you ... 

1 minute ago, SimplyTrouble said:

I call it pussy footing around enough is enough you take the lead .. You go girl you can do it.. One thing so on your side is you know she is into girls so what the heck is stopping you ... 

Ok ladies we should stop giving OP such a hard time...that's the boss's job!:angel:

Hahahaha... Well if it hadn't got super awkward tonight maybe I would... We were talking about dressing sexy and she said this is as sexy as I get meaning her uniform and I froze... I fucking froze and didn't know what to say.. Then she said sometimes the shirts get tighter and I said well tighter is good I like tighter...  OMG I just can't even. Now I'm a serious over thinker but I feel like I blew it. I'm hoping I can recover tomorrow and maybe Sunday when she gives my son and I a ride home from a work event but damnit! 

Nah you didn't blow it you flirted back! It's probably fine.

I don't know yet but Sunday might be the night... She keeps mentioning us drinking together at our work event... While riding together the other day we both said they we like each other but not like like... I said " well good I'm glad we got that out of the way" hahaha she laughed of course! Her friend called while we were together. A friendthat I have never met and she told her that she was with me like she had talked about me to her before. The friend said " what are you doing? Riding around like lesbians?" Hahaha  I haven't had so much fun flirting with anyone else before! 

4 hours ago, BiACO said:

I don't know yet but Sunday might be the night... She keeps mentioning us drinking together at our work event... While riding together the other day we both said they we like each other but not like like... I said " well good I'm glad we got that out of the way" hahaha she laughed of course! Her friend called while we were together. A friendthat I have never met and she told her that she was with me like she had talked about me to her before. The friend said " what are you doing? Riding around like lesbians?" Hahaha  I haven't had so much fun flirting with anyone else before! 

If she's talked about you to a friend that's a good sign. Glad you had fun flirting with her.