Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChemFem

Platonic Nudes

7 posts in this topic

This seemed like a nice article:

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/j5jj78/the-satisfying-joy-of-sending-platonic-nudes-to-your-friends?utm_source=broadlyfbus

Seems to be what people on here were already doing with the Naughty Forum.

19 minutes ago, realwldone said:

Very interesting article. Thanks for sharing 

You're welcome. I considered putting it in the "Cyber Sex and Sexting" thread but decided it was describing a slightly different phenomenon.

Interesting article! Thanks for sharing. Agree, I think it's a slightly different phenomenon. 

While certainly not averse to photos with anyone involved with, I haven't ever thought about sending / exchanging with my friends.....think there would be a few 'wide eyes', lol! 

My bff and I send nude pics to each other pretty often. She even has an encrypted folder in her laptop that she stores all of my sexy pics. She says she looks at them regularly. She will comment on how much she loves my breasts or how perfect the lighting is or the angle. I love taking sexy, nude or semi nude pics. It’s a huge boost in confidence and who better to share that confidence boost with than your bff? 

Most of my friends are guys and of the handful of close girl friends I have don't think I'd be comfortable sending them nudes. Don't know that they would want to receive them either. 

14 hours ago, SakuraGirl said:

Most of my friends are guys and of the handful of close girl friends I have don't think I'd be comfortable sending them nudes. Don't know that they would want to receive them either. 

As with any nudes you should definitely not send them to people who don't want them. Respect is key.