7 posts in this topic

Hello Ladies,

I'm a brand new member and wanted to introduce myself.  I'm a 53 year old bi-curious woman looking for a safe space to explore and learn.

Thank you!

Hiya!! If you poke around the forums a bit,  you'll see that this is a safe space and there is bound to be someone with a very similar experience to whatever you're feeling. 

Awesome, thanks!

Welcome to the site!  This is a wonderful place for support (not a dating site, FYI), and you'll find a lot of like-minded women here.  If you haven't already, be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.

Hi there @hippiechick757! Enjoy exploring and learning on here.

Thanks for the warm welcomes!  I'm trying to figure the site out... not extremely tech savvy.  Never been on chats or forums before.  I figured facebook out, so maybe it won't be too challenging for me.  LOL.

xoxo.

Very welcome! I might be talking out of turn, but just so you know: a big part of this forum is accessible to people who are not members. So if you are not out to your people, and you want to be extra careful, you might want to choose a slightly less identifiable profile picture. But if its not a concern of yours (you'll see there are some women like that on here)... your profile picture is perfect. Its nice to put a smiling face to the online persona.