Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KeikoM

Back to Bi

7 posts in this topic

Sorry, not actually a newbie, but I have been away from Shybi for a few months.  Just after the format change, got a little turned off by the layout of the new site.  Anyway, missed chatting with you girls and missed all the great support and advice from the bi community.  

Not much has changed with me.  Still happily married to a wonderful guy and still with my girlfriend that I visit still a couple of times a week.  Only change in our lives is that my gf has separated from her husband and he no longer lives with her.  The separation has nothing to do with me, they had other problems.  Kind of a bummer, because we were just getting into our foursome weekends without any jealousies.   It’s nice to have her to myself right now, although her kids do live with her.

Still keeping busy with the kids, still working hard, and still partying hard.  In fact we had a great party last night where, and this won’t be a shocker to anyone that knows me, Keiko’s nipples made a public appearance.  Not apologizing for being a serial flasher though, lol.

Anyway, just stopping by to say hi again, so ‘hi’.

Edited by KeikoM
Grammar errors

Welcome back Keiko! I was just thinking about you the other day and was wondering how you were. I hear what you say about the new Shybi format but over time you kind of get used to it, and spammers are a thing of the past!

13 hours ago, KeikoM said:

Sorry, not actually a newbie, but I have been away from Shybi for a few months.  Just after the format change, got a little turned off by the layout of the new site.  Anyway, missed chatting with you girls and missed all the great support and advice from the bi community.  

Not much has changed with me.  Still happily married to a wonderful guy and still with my girlfriend that I visit still a couple of times a week.  Only change in our lives is that my gf has separated from her husband and he no longer lives with her.  The separation has nothing to do with me, they had other problems.  Kind of a bummer, because we were just getting into our foursome weekends without any jealousies.   It’s nice to have her to myself right now, although her kids do live with her.

Still keeping busy with the kids, still working hard, and still partying hard.  In fact we had a great party last night where, and this won’t be a shocker to anyone that knows me, Keiko’s nipples made a public appearance.  Not apologizing for being a serial flasher though, lol.

Anyway, just stopping by to say hi again, so ‘hi’.

Glad to hear things are still going well between you and your gf, though sorry to hear about the separation.

Thanks, good to be back.

Welcome back!  Good to see you around!

On 11/5/2017 at 1:40 AM, KeikoM said:

Your ongoing story has always been an inspiration for many of us here and I'm sorry to hear that your gf has separated from her husband. I imagine that it is a very stressful and upsetting time for her but at the same time she is so lucky to still have the relationship with you for emotional support. I'm wondering if the bond between you and her has been strengthened and deepened with the changes?

On 11/8/2017 at 8:53 AM, celeste teal said:

Your ongoing story has always been an inspiration for many of us here and I'm sorry to hear that your gf has separated from her husband. I imagine that it is a very stressful and upsetting time for her but at the same time she is so lucky to still have the relationship with you for emotional support. I'm wondering if the bond between you and her has been strengthened and deepened with the changes?

It really has strengthened, especially since she really took it hard when he moved out and I was there for her during that emotional time.  Right when he left, I probably stayed two straight weeks at her house.  He actually visited her for the first time the other night since he left, so who knows where that’s going.