BluJourney

Captured and Preyed

4 posts in this topic

A lion stalks through the brush crouching low and watching her prey intently. Across the field a horned beast grazes fearlessly, Slowly at first the huntress approaches. A twig snaps under paw. The clueless beast jerks its head in paranoia listening closely. The two lock eyes and the chase begins. Quickly now the huntress pounces clawing down the horned beast's back. As her jaw breaks the flesh  the wild beast bleeds dry. The lust of the hunt elates the huntress as the fearful creature slips into a dead cold husk of what she once was. 

Some of us are hunters and others are the hunted. In life, you'll be constantly reminded of your nature. Though it can be painful, I can't help but try to build again. No matter how many men and women come into my life to bring me treasures and bombs, and how many of those tiny loves are a death by papercut, I persist perhaps foolishly believing love will heal. So even though my heart was broken and my confidence dashed, I know I'll be revived.

Do you think of yourself as hunter or hunted?

I'm definitely the prey or hunted. In some situations I may be the hunter if my lust guides me.:rolleyes:

I love this. Thank you for posting.