Roxyluvs

Shaving the nether regions....ugh

10 posts in this topic

I need some help/advice from you ladies. I love this forum because no topic is taboo. 

I like to be clean shaven. For me. For my husband. And I’m sure if it ever happens that I meet and get to play with a woman I will want to be shaven as well. 

What are your tips? Favorite products?

I’m tired of razor burn. No matter the razor. 

Waaaaaaxxxxx

Sugaring or waxing gives the best results,

16 hours ago, Roxyluvs said:

I’m tired of razor burn. No matter the razor. 

Some find it less problematic than others and I think that is mostly down to hair type and shaving against the grain. Shaving against the direction of hair growth actually cuts hairs beneath the surface of the skin, which means some of them will inevitably become ingrown. So, perhaps the best solution if you must shave is one of the electric body shavers that are now available. They don't cut quite so closely as a blade and this much reduces or eliminates razor rash and ingrown hairs. :) 

Edited by Golightly63
Spelling!

On 11/19/2017 at 8:27 PM, N00Bi said:

Waaaaaaxxxxx

Though I have waxed using the drug store kit it’s not the easiest thing and going to a salon every 6 weeks isn’t quite in the budget. 

I get that. I'm not sure if it's in mine, either. But I'm trying to keep it up because I don't have the patience, flexibility, or inclination to shave all the same areas i get waxed. 

I seem to get ingrowns no matter what I do, so I had to stop shaving/waxing at all.  I tweeze the strays and trim the rest.

The one product that seemed to help some was Coochie Cream (Amazon is the best place to find it).  I used that as shaving cream.  I still do on my legs, and it helps keep ingrowns there at bay, as I am prone to them EVERYWHERE.  I also use coconut oil after shaving, and that was one of the better options for me.  My skin is just so damn sensitive, it's so frustrating and embarrassing!

I thought it’d be fun to let my wife shave me with the electric razor.....

BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!

With one jolt of her arm I have a bald patch!  

I have done it all, shave, wax and laser.  I prefer laser although it is costly.  Not sure where you live but I recommend finding a groupon which definitely cuts down on the cost. I still need to do an occasional maintenance but it is so worth it!!!

1 hour ago, Leigh1968 said:

I have done it all, shave, wax and laser.  I prefer laser although it is costly.  Not sure where you live but I recommend finding a groupon which definitely cuts down on the cost. I still need to do an occasional maintenance but it is so worth it!!!

With the body you have babe I think anyone wouldn't mind few hair here and there! :P

@kairi Thanks!  I feel like I am putting on my “winter coat”.  Ugh!!!