lovelace

Being a femme bisexual woman.

88 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Fuzzbuzz said:

Depends on the mood! :blush: I'm hoping there is a woman out there who can appreciate someone who looks like a girl, but acts somewhat like a boy at times - I've got lots of years of being in denial to catch up on! ;) 

At least I can come out at my own pace, as I doubt anyone would ever suspect I was anything other than ruler straight. :lol: xx

omg - this is exactly how i feel!!!  Chick on the outside but sometimes i have the maturity level of a teenage boy! lol (not always, but it takes a certain level of appreciation to “get me”)

2 hours ago, TBD78 said:

omg - this is exactly how i feel!!!  Chick on the outside but sometimes i have the maturity level of a teenage boy! lol (not always, but it takes a certain level of appreciation to “get me”)

Yep, thats exactly it. I think its called being an aquired taste :lol::lol: x

27 minutes ago, Fuzzbuzz said:

Yep, thats exactly it. I think its called being an aquired taste :lol::lol: x

Classy in the streets, freak in the sheets ;)

1 hour ago, ChemFem said:

Classy in the streets, freak in the sheets ;)

My kind of woman!!!! ;)

I dress girly and wear make up, but I play men's ice hockey (no one I meet ever believes that since I'm girly and small, haha).

Edited by Veronica

34 minutes ago, Veronica said:

I dress girly and wear make up, but I play men's ice hockey (no one I meet ever believes that since I'm girly and small, haha).

Love Ice Hockey!!! 

Long hair, delicate, elf-like features, sun dresses, Mary Jane slippers, lipstick/lipgloss or berry juice stained lips, chirpy voice with lots of giggles and squeals in the presence of baby animals, bubble baths, silk, lace, and strawberries...

I think I come across as femme, and nobody would ever guess I'm bi.

Edited by Femme Lusting

On 02/03/2018 at 6:38 AM, Femme Lusting said:

Long hair, delicate, elf-like features, sun dresses, Mary Jane slippers, lipstick/lipgloss or berry juice stained lips, chirpy voice with lots of giggles and squeals in the presence of baby animals, bubble baths, silk, lace, and strawberries...

I think I come across as femme, and nobody would ever guess I'm bi.

The way you write :wub:

I kind of think of myself as femme...ish. I can pull off femme really well when the mood takes me, but for the majority of the time I kick about in jeans, a t-shirt and combat boots. I just came across the term 'Blue Jeans Femme' which is someone who identifies as femme but who prefers to wear more casual clothing than dresses etc. So I think I'm somewhere between femme and blue jeans femme, probably closer to the latter. I wear make-up but its very subtle and literally takes me 5 minutes to apply. As I'm getting older I'm learning to embrace my tomboy side a little more, I was such a tomboy when I was a kid and I think a lot of that is still in me.

I would fall into the femme category and interestingly, every bi and bi curious I have been with would have as well. I did have a massive crush on a girl once that I guess you would call a soft butch? Idk, I'm not too hip on labels lol. I do think it's interesting how bi girls kind of are invisible as the op put it. Would be nice if there was a way we could suss each other out to make connecting easier!! I've never been hit on by a girl but plenty of my straight friends have which is super annoying :huh:

Im a very femme bi-curious female, long blonde hair, slim build, love make up and clothes, high heels - I dont think anyone has ever suspected that I like ladies :)

I'm not a girly girly super femme type, I kick it in jeans and tennis shoes most often with very little make up, but if I put on a pair of boots and a little mascara I can get a LOT of male attention, so I assume my curves make me look feminine. I got nice curves. :wink: As far as attention goes it would be nice to know if I ever attract female attention. It's never obvious enough for me to pick up on, if it's happening. Women are hard to read. Since I'm married I don't think most people try to put me in one category of the other. My ex girlfriend always said she loved how butch I could act because i didn't look it, anytime I was working on my car or chopping wood she'd ask for pictures. lol

On 3/1/2018 at 3:28 AM, Veronica said:

This is how most men respond to hearing I work on my own car or help people move furniture. I'm only 5 ft and look small, but have a lot of muscle so people are always shocked. They should really stop under estimating us smaller women.

7 hours ago, LizzySizzles said:

This is how most men respond to hearing I work on my own car or help people move furniture. I'm only 5 ft and look small, but have a lot of muscle so people are always shocked. They should really stop under estimating us smaller women.

So true!