Dulcine

New to the site

8 posts in this topic

Hello! I am new to the site and finally got the courage to join. I am bicurious and reading through various posts has helped me to be more accepting of the fact that I may actually be bi.. Ive always kind of thought about it but always pushed the thought away from my mind. Nobody else but my husband knows and he is accepting of it but its hard not to have anyone else in my situation to talk about it with. I don't have the courage to tell anyone else yet, but its nice that im slowly coming to terms with it.. Also, im not trying to end my marriage or anything like that its just that something has always felt like it was missing from my life and this may be it. I want to be comfortable with who I am. Hopefully i can meet some cool people on here and make new friends :)

Welcome :) I’m new too.  

Edited by Lael

Thank you :) and welcome aswell :P

Welcome to the site!  If you haven't already, be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.

Would your husband be supportive if you wanted to explore this part of yourself?  There are many women who are able to do this openly within their marriages.  Would that feel fulfilling for you?  

What's keeping you from telling anyone other than your husband?  It can be tough having to keep something like this in.  Hopefully in time you'll feel more comfortable being more out.  This site is a wonderful place for support while you're getting more comfortable with your feelings.

Welcome! It sounds like you'll fit in with the rest of us who are lost and  confused lol. 

1 hour ago, marbi said:

Welcome! It sounds like you'll fit in with the rest of us who are lost and  confused lol. 

Kind of makes us sound like the island of misfit toys. I call dibs on being the water pistol that squirts jelly!

On 12/5/2017 at 4:12 PM, marbi said:

Lol yes I am pretty lost and confused. Its kind of like im reliving my life all over again but with a different view and trying to figure it all out again. You know what I mean? 

Welcome!