5 posts in this topic

Soooo... I watch a good amount of youtube and love it because so many youtubers share their stories, give advice and really make you feel like you're a part of this community.

I have a few who are either hilarious, inspirational, educational, or simply intriguing...or all of the above! I'll name a few of my favorites below. Let me know who's your favorite and if you ever gotten (or almost) a chance to meet them.

Ari Fitz, Ambers Closet, Jade aka foxyhotmess, hartbeat, pinchofbrownsugar, Gaby Dunn, Ashly Perez, Stevie, Ash Hardell

Earlier this year I went to my first Pride ever and solo. The first time I really came to terms with who I was. Anywho, I found out that Ambers Closet and Ari Fitz would be there. I was so nervous and excited and looked everywhere for them. I got a little anxious and ended up leaving. I checked their instagram later and found out that If I had kept looking I would have found them because they were really close to where I was.

So close yet sooo far. 

Didi Delgado isn't a YouTuber per se but she does sometimes post videos there of her poetry recitations.

The video on YouTube I love is by a guy who is supportive and made a music video about holding on until your safe. Boyinaband made the video spectrum! I'm not sure how to post a link with my tablet yet or I would post it.

Rose and Rosie. Especially Rosie as she's bisexual and her vids helped me a lot. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor