WifeandMom75

Morning Sex

Morning Sex Opionions   44 members have voted

1. 1. What's your thoughts and opinions on morning sex...

• Take it
    • Leave it
    • Better with a man
    • Better with a woman

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

Despite being on this wonderful bi-adventure; I have to admit, morning sex is still an AWESOME way to start the day.

I know everyone is not a fan, but I am.  However; the thought occurred, that I have not had that opportunity in my bi-life.  

Is it equally as good with your girlfriend?

Morning sex with a woman presents a delicious dilemma... Women can go forever, so it proves to be virtually impossible to get out of bed...resulting in being very, very late for work...ha, ha, ha... :P

I'm not a fan of the morning glory. But a woman is better, definitely. Her warm breasts pressing softly into your back. But i like the night for me. A great sleeping tonic, yes Ma'am. :air_kiss:

I love morning sex, especially on a lazy Sunday. Not had the pleasure of a woman yet but its good enough with hubby ;) 

Edited by shazza21

I often tell my husband no, because if we start it’s hard to get up and get the day going, and well, kids are usually awake. 

But—I do love being woken with him pushing his erect penis into my back or side as we cuddle and him reaching around to a discreet fingering session with my clit. I am usually wet and ready, which kills him as I we often don’t go farther than that. 

Waking to the brush of her hair on my neck as she gently stirrs. Turning my sleepy body into her embrace & touching her naked tighs with mine. Ever so slowly our touch becomes stronger, our eyes open & our mouths find each others........  

Morning sex???.....Yes, always, followed by pancakes ; ) 

Edited by kireland

I find myself being tired at night these days so often morning is the best time for sex - if I have time for it. Whether with myself or someone else, a morning orgasm satisfies me and if I try to leave it till night sometimes I find myself just wanting to go to sleep and missing out for the day. So if I can do it in the morning, I take it.

On 12/9/2017 at 11:45 AM, WifeandMom75 said:

Despite being on this wonderful bi-adventure; I have to admit, morning sex is still an AWESOME way to start the day.

I know everyone is not a fan, but I am.  However; the thought occurred, that I have not had that opportunity in my bi-life.  

Is it equally as good with your girlfriend?

Absolutely! I love it when we're together and she wakes me up gently :)

Morning sex is the best because you haven't had the chance to get your mind racing and thinking about all the stuff you deal with during the day. I enjoy it because the mind is relaxed and we can both focus better. :)

At this point of not having any in ages... I'd take sex morning, afternoon, night, right before brunch, after the Winter Solstice, on a Thursday... anytime I could get some! 

55 minutes ago, SakuraGirl said:

At this point of not having any in ages... I'd take sex morning, afternoon, night, right before brunch, after the Winter Solstice, on a Thursday... anytime I could get some! 

I'm with you!  At the moment I'd take it anytime  :clapping:

Although having said that I do like sexy, sleepy morning sex.... Mmmmmm 

x

I'm not a morning person at all and I don't like kissing someone before I have brushed my teeth. But for the right person, I'd be willing to make an exception.  :air_kiss:

OK I'll say it. I can't cope with anything of a morning. No Kissing especially.  My ex-husband's breath was so foul of a morning, It would kill a horse. Seriously, I'd rather kiss the cat's arse. Mind you, mine's not that good either. As you age it gets harder to get going of a morning as well. Stiff joints, sore back etc. Nuh, definitely night for me... or... maybe a lunchtime snack.  

Love morning sex. Whether it be a quickie before going off to work or a long session I’ll take it every time.

18 minutes ago, Playful said:

Love morning sex. Whether it be a quickie before going off to work or a long session I’ll take it every time.

Totally agree!!!

16 hours ago, Vampire said:

OK I'll say it. I can't cope with anything of a morning. No Kissing especially.  My ex-husband's breath was so foul of a morning, It would kill a horse. Seriously, I'd rather kiss the cat's arse. Mind you, mine's not that good either. As you age it gets harder to get going of a morning as well. Stiff joints, sore back etc. Nuh, definitely night for me... or... maybe a lunchtime snack.  

Omg u crack me up .. too funny.. U might want to use the excuse " not this morning honey I have a headache" and a joint pain and sore back and whatever else u can come up with.. :nono:

On December 10, 2017 at 6:03 AM, Vampire said:

I'm not a fan of the morning glory. But a woman is better, definitely. Her warm breasts pressing softly into your back. But i like the night for me. A great sleeping tonic, yes Ma'am. :air_kiss:

I second this.. Specially the warm breast part .. Lol 

On 06/01/2018 at 0:03 PM, SimplyTrouble said:

Omg u crack me up .. too funny.. U might want to use the excuse " not this morning honey I have a headache" and a joint pain and sore back and whatever else u can come up with.. :nono:

I'm always tactful lol. The only thing that gets stiff here is my back. lol. 

My girl is ALWAYS raring to go when she wakes up, and we often have some yummy morning sex.  But I do appreciate the days when we can hop into the bathroom to brush teeth first!!

I don’t really have a strong preference for a time of day, but her putting the moves on me gets me going, whatever time of day it happens.

I enjoy morning sex, although I don’t often get the opportunity to indulge, as I have young children who almost always wake before us...thank goodness for sleepovers at grandmas...

9 hours ago, BiTriMama said:

My girl is ALWAYS raring to go when she wakes up, and we often have some yummy morning sex.  But I do appreciate the days when we can hop into the bathroom to brush teeth first!!

I don’t really have a strong preference for a time of day, but her putting the moves on me gets me going, whatever time of day it happens.

Aaww to be young again.. Lol 

On 1/7/2018 at 6:54 AM, SimplyTrouble said:

Aaww to be young again.. Lol 

I'm not that young, but she is much younger than me!  LOL

On 6 January 2018 at 2:03 AM, SimplyTrouble said:

I better make sure I leave some of those paracetamol's next to you when you wake then baby just in case the headache appears !! Lol ;) ummmm  I agree with the breast part as we forget all those aches and pains then ... 

3 hours ago, thesebrowneyes said:

I better make sure I leave some of those paracetamol's next to you when you wake then baby just in case the headache appears !! Lol ;) ummmm  I agree with the breast part as we forget all those aches and pains then ... 

So what u trying to say it's mind over matter all those aches until I get some breast next to me... Wink 

On 10 January 2018 at 1:35 AM, SimplyTrouble said:

So what u trying to say it's mind over matter all those aches until I get some breast next to me... Wink 

Well yes I'd say it is  :)) .. as there's been many times we've been 'lost in the moment' or 'hours' lmao and forgot things with morning sex  ! Hehe 

Edited by thesebrowneyes