WifeandMom75

Morning Sex

Morning Sex Opionions   44 members have voted

1. 1. What's your thoughts and opinions on morning sex...

• Take it
    • Leave it
    • Better with a man
    • Better with a woman

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

I love morning sex, waking up refreshed and with a lot more energy than the end of the day! 

Spooning her from behind, wrapping my arm around her waist, running my hand down her gorgeous body while I kiss her neck, sleepy murmurs of response as my hand slides across her thigh and I part her legs. Turning her slowly onto her back so I can slide my fingers inside her as we kiss harder and faster and then lose the morning to 'us' to intamacey to raw passion and hot wet sex......

Love morning sex... however having a child limits the time! 

On 12/31/2017 at 1:34 PM, salliemae said:

I often tell my husband no, because if we start it’s hard to get up and get the day going, and well, kids are usually awake. 

But—I do love being woken with him pushing his erect penis into my back or side as we cuddle and him reaching around to a discreet fingering session with my clit. I am usually wet and ready, which kills him as I we often don’t go farther than that. 

I don’t know if I could stop there! Our kids always get up before us. But we wake up in that situation, I get up and lock the door. It’s gokng to be quick but I must finish if I get that far! 

I love morning sex but with school runs and nursery runs, work, the dog needing out and a cat demanding fed chance is a fine thing these days lol

I purposely set my alarm earlier than I need to...

14 hours ago, Cassie19 said:

Well my gf doesn't live with me,  but if the relationship ever leads to that... wow, she has texted me often about how she would like us to start the day when we first wake up:air_kiss: This girl should write a book!

Regarding another post of yours, I say Olivia doesn't want just FWB. 

5 hours ago, Cassie19 said:

And you would  be right but honestly, I don't either.

That's awesome!

5 minutes ago, Cassie19 said:

We both want a long term relationship... She's thinking like forever... I'm not quite there yet... 

I guess just take it one step at a time. At least you two are on the same page as a long term relationship. I can understand where "forever" is too soon. I hope everything works out for you!

Love that airy feeling where you’re half asleep and you feel her touching you, stroking the back of her hand down the curve in your spine or kissing you, brushing her hair, lips and hair down your skin :wub:

Seriously, I love morning sex with women. There is no better way to wake up, that shit is breakfast in bed.