Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WifeandMom75

Time Changes Things

3 posts in this topic

It's funny how a year changes things.  My first bi experience was in my 20s and I marked it up to "sowing my wild oats in college". 

Years into a marriage and after raising kids it hit again. My first reintroduction to my bi-life was physical relationship and I hid it from my husband.  That affair ended as quick as it started. 

Spring of 2017 something happened between and existing friend and I.  Our friendship grew, and eventualy I could tell the sexual tension was there.  I told my husband, he was shocked but supportive.

Over the spring/summer the relationship with her became sexual.  My husband is aware.  I admit, my marriage is better today than it was this time last year.  I don't want to TMI anyone, but my sex life with him has rebounded also.

I've posted some on here, but mainly been a lurker.  My goal is to become better at being supportive to others.  I read so many posts that helped me, that I never commented on.

Thank you to everyone!!

That sounds like overall it has been a very positive development for you. Thanks for sharing the happy update. :)

Step out of the shadows, we're pretty friendly :lol: I'm glad things are going well for you and you were able to be honest and go after what you wanted without feeling you had to hide.