Lael

Hot makeout/Mediocre sex?

10 posts in this topic

Has anyone else had someone where the makeout sessions were fantastic but the sex was mediocre?

Yes, what a let down!  I once met this amazing kisser and magic with his hands, when it came to the deed, it was a few minutes, and done :rolleyes:

@PurplePetal ahh...that sucks!  I gave it a few times thinking it was just that it was new but the feeling was totally different. Why!?!

I suspect this is how my former fwb felt about me

I’m sorry :( that sucks.  

I really liked her...I just didn’t feel like we clicked when it came to sex, idk if that’s common. 

Yes. A few times. I also suspect that I'm that way as well at times. Though that really depends on how much I like the person. The more feelings I have, the more clumsy I become in all aspects. If there are a whole bunch of feelings involved, I forget how to kiss as well. Teeth bumping, giddy giggling, fumbling fingers, etc... It's a shit show. I think it's a nervous twitch for me though. Like being a virgin teen all over again. XD I'm sure it has disappointed a few of my previous partners.

Aww, but the awkward stuff is cute and fun as long as you get through it. 

Yes!  We spent about a year dating, attending community events, art museum, zoo, socialite dinners, grand openings etc.  Always ending in amazing makeout sessions and touching but never anything more.  Not sure if it was him or me or just our surroundings but never going too far.  He was 16 years older than me and you know how they say you have one true love?  Well, that was/is him.  He had a friend suffering from brain cancer in New York and was planning a 4 day trip and asked if I would come along.  We had 4 amazing days but the sex as much as I think we had both built it up was awkward for lack of a better word.  We tried...lord knows we tried but it just never got better than just okay.  After New York we still did the Denver social scene and went back to the amazing steamy make out sessions.  Fast forward almost 15 years and I sought him out. He got married but was at a crossroads.  My husband and I were separated and I was in Denver for work so we had lunch.  He brought his journals that he would write in when we were seeing each other and let me read a few pages he had selected.  He said after I moved to California he stopped writing.  (I think had I really known how much he cared and truly worshiped me I would have never left.) Long story short we ended up on a park bench “reconnecting” again and oh those lips I had missed.  We decided we would give it one more shot and 15 years later we were able to have absolutely mind blowing sex.  Too bad it was at this point in life...  My husband and I ended resolving things months later and giving it another go.  Him and his wife battled things out for several years until her drinking became abusive and they have since divorced.  We still keep in touch but I know I can not see him.  It’s not that I do t trust him, it is me that I would not be able to trust.  I think for me our emotions just ran too deep and the expectation was so high that we could have never had amazing sex.  Once the expectation was not there and we were able to just throw caution to the wind and seriously rip each others clothes off we were both able to just relax.

Yes! This person I had been with for six months when I was about 17 was an amazing, amazing kisser! I swear my whole body was buzzing when we kissed! Then after some hot and heavy makeout sessions, we finally had sex....what a disappointment. Apparently their idea of sex was to just be on the receiving end the entire time and it sucked. 

Ummm.  That’s super not cool.  They sound terrible.