gwnanc

Lipstick /Feminine

7 posts in this topic

I have a question for the women here . And pleased I am not asking this question in any way of offending anyone.  I am considered feminine in the sense I have long hair ...wear makeup ...likes to wear dresses ...nails painted ect . I am attracted to lipstick / feminine women . I do find it hard to tell if those women are at all into women at all because generally most I find are married / straight . A;lot of the dating sites I have been on have seem to have more women that are not so much feminine but more butch . Does anyone know of a dating site or way of feminine women to find other feminine women into women.  

It's an interesting question really. Sorry, I don't have an answer. I've been on a few dating sites but nothing. Most of the ladies were looking for 3 somes or hook ups, which isn't my thing. 

I'm soft butch, a country girl, can't stand dresses, don't like lipstick or nail polish but I'm very sensual. I love perfume (not strong), just love the romance of the log fire, a nice dinner for two. sensual massages etc. Most women I've encountered that are really feminine do seem to be straight. On the other hand, some butch like women are also straight. Really hard to tell. I don't think I've seen a really feminine woman label as Lesbian. But where I live is very conservative. But going back to the real question, I hope someone can give you an answer. Would be interesting to know. 

Obviously, I don't know where you live but it's gonna be harder in a non-urban area, so the below advice might be lame - apologies in advance. I live in the city and have other options than using Tinder but I have friends who've met feminine women on there.

I'd rule out dating sites like OkCupid and Plenty Of Fish, I rarely saw a feminine woman on there and deleted my accounts fairly quick, but other members might have positive experiences - the key is just try it all out :P

I'd recommend the Her app even if you were willing to meet women in your nearest city, it's your best option. The pond was far better than I expected for femme women.

Find Femmes, I just looked it up - I remember hearing about its launch and at the time I'm surprised I didn't try it. It currently has UK, US, IE, Canada, AUS/NZ and a South African platform. Maybe one day, I'll report back. 

Meetup: 141 lipstick lesbian meetups in 105 cities. I've done it for work not dating, but y'never know...

Edited by Hungry

Thank you for the replies ladies . I will try those apps Hungry.  Do you know does HER show up on your facebook ? I am consurned about apps that have to sign in thru FB ,,,I am not out to everyone and FB basically tells the world everything ?

I created a separate FB account under another name to use with any dating app. I am not connected to any of my friends with this account so I wouldn't know if it shows but every time I sign in, I have lgbt groups in my groups suggestions which I guess is because I tried using HER, which sucks in France, though

I never had any dating sites like Tinder or Her show anything on FB even though the accounts were linked.

I say cast a wide net and see what's out there.  The more sites and apps, the better.  My GF is butch, but the woman I dated before her is very femme, and I met both online.  You just never know what might work out.

Also, try not to limit yourself to uber feminine women.  In general, I have not been into butch women.  When I met my GF, she grew on me, and now I could not be happier, and I am mega attracted to her as she is.  

Try exploring your interests in group settings, like Meetup or other clubs and organizations.  You never know what women might cross your path that way!  Be flirtatious and see what response you get!