whovian69

Being ignored

5 posts in this topic

Oh dear...

Someone flirts with you outrageously. Arranges to meet you then cancels. Sent a couple of chatty texts but no replies so time to knock any ideas of that one on the head.

lord knows what I’ve done. No point even trying to wonder...

sucks pretty badly but no reply is a message in itself... they just aren’t that in to me. Ah ok... lol 

So sorry. It sucks a lot. I'm trying to fight being depressed today because one asshole is ignoring me. 

You both deserve better. Don't let the flaky flirts get to your head.

I feel you, it's awful... but don't let those people take you don, just don't!

I know it's easy to say it and harder to do it, I quite know the felling myself, but, from an external point of view, it's just not worth it :* Anyone deserves someone who's at least speaking out clearly about her intentions and motivations.

Wow, it hurts my heart to hear this. As bi/gay women I think we need to appreciate how special and how sensitive we are and just be good to each other. I think it's always better to be open and honest with someone by saying, "maybe now isn't the right time for us" or something similar as opposed to just ignoring them. I believe in treating others how I would want to be treated, so I would never flat out ignore a woman's interest. That is so rude and ladies you deserve so much better than that. You are precious and awesome. Don't let anyone ever make you think differently.