Kare

Bicurious in a Long-Term hetero relationship

2 posts in this topic

Hi there everyone!

I've been lurking for some time but never got up the nerve to get a profile and type my first post. I guess I've gone through some things in the past year that really made me want to reach out and be a more authentic version of myself by getting the support I craved. Long-story short is that I've had a fascination/curiosity for other women since I was about 9. It became more apparent by the very intimate relationship I shared with a best friend by the time I was 14 (spooning in the same bed, sharing toothbrushes, relying on as a partner, kisses on the cheek). Going through high school was hard enough so I just shoved fantasies and fascinations away. I happened to fall madly in love with a boy when I turned 16. 7 1/2 years later and we are still happily together. It wasn't until about two years ago that he found out I also had a curiosity of being with women. Friends and confidants have been told but I really don't talk about it with anyone. It has become this thing that people may know about me but everybody (including myself) just ignores. I know I am who I am regardless and don't define myself for how I feel about other people but...I want a place where it is known and acknowledged. 

Thanks for listening,

Kare

Welcome to the site. :rolleyes: I think it's great that you want to be a more authentic version of yourself. I hope you find what you are looking for here.