Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yare

Advices?

8 posts in this topic

I've never had experiences with women, and I'm actually not feeling physical attraction to any women I know, right now. Anyways, I'm really curious to try this experience, it mentally turns me on, even though in the real world nothing has ever happened.

For this reason, a couple of months ago I created an account on an app (although I don't really like online dating), and started to talk to this super nice girl, who's staying in a nearby city. We just talked, never ever approached the topic of the possibility to hang out, though. We talked about playing together, with my flatmates too, 'cause we're all musicians, but that's all. It's been a while since the last time we chatted, but I was thinking about inviting her over, to finally join us for a jam session. I don't think I'm ready to ask anyone for a date, but I'd like to know her better, so I guess this could be a nice way to finally meet each other, without any other purpose. But I'm procrastinating all the time, I'm afraid I could feel uncomfortable  >.<

Advices? Or similar experiences I could learn from?

Go for it! Strike up a conversation then just mention it, casually but but not too casually. That way if she's not up for it, it's not that big of a deal. Good luck!

I agree, this sounds like a really fun afternoon, even if it doesn't turn into anything romantic. New friends are awesome, especially if they are talented, outgoing, and creative like it sounds like this girl is.

Worst case scenario: She flakes and doesn't show up. You watch a movie instead, and come on these forums to complain about being stood up by someone you weren't even sure you were interested in, and we all respond with similar frustrations about flakey people from the internet. Life goes on.

Middle case scenario: She comes over, you have a jam session. It feels a little awkward sometimes because you really don't know each other, but she still seems nice, pretty much the same as she is online. Afterwards you hug, say it was great to meet her, and hope that you get a chance to do this again sometime.

Best case scenario: She comes over, you have a jam session. The music is awesome. The conversation is even better. You guys totally click in a way you never have with anyone else. Time flies, and you find you're not ready for her to go home. She seems to feel the same, and asks if there's a good place nearby where the two of you could grab a drink and keep talking. She makes you laugh and then compliments the face you make when you laugh. You look down and wonder how long your hand has been resting on her arm. Before long she's missed her last bus back to her city. She'll have to crash with you for the night...

Edited by jessikanesis

@jessikanesis I do like the way you think!

Nothing to lose and so much to gain whether it be just a friend or more in the future xx

11 hours ago, jessikanesis said:

I agree, this sounds like a really fun afternoon, even if it doesn't turn into anything romantic. New friends are awesome, especially if they are talented, outgoing, and creative like it sounds like this girl is.

Worst case scenario: She flakes and doesn't show up. You watch a movie instead, and come on these forums to complain about being stood up by someone you weren't even sure you were interested in, and we all respond with similar frustrations about flakey people from the internet. Life goes on.

Middle case scenario: She comes over, you have a jam session. It feels a little awkward sometimes because you really don't know each other, but she still seems nice, pretty much the same as she is online. Afterwards you hug, say it was great to meet her, and hope that you get a chance to do this again sometime.

Best case scenario: She comes over, you have a jam session. The music is awesome. The conversation is even better. You guys totally click in a way you never have with anyone else. Time flies, and you find you're not ready for her to go home. She seems to feel the same, and asks if there's a good place nearby where the two of you could grab a drink and keep talking. She makes you laugh and then compliments the face you make when you laugh. You look down and wonder how long your hand has been resting on her arm. Before long she's missed her last bus back to her city. She'll have to crash with you for the night...

I loved it ahahah 

you're all right, girls! I'll take a breath and do it, I'll keep you updated :D

After @jessikanesis post description of the best case scenario, please do it. That sounds like a lot of fun!! 

So, no news for now, I asked her if she wanted to come here for a jam session, but somehow I felt we lost our connection and finally, we haven't met yet, I should have done it earlier, probably...so, whatever, I'll keep you updated if something new happens ;)