14 posts in this topic

New to the site, let's just say I'm finally being true to myself I've always been curious. Ive always dated guys. Wanting to try something different Im just looking to mingle. I swr I don't bite. 

Edited by PinkSunshine

Hi @PinkSunshine I am fairly new here as well. Just warming up to the idea of participating more instead of lurking haha. Congrats on having the courage to explore who you really are! Anyway welcome and let's have fun looking around (and not getting bit)!

Hi, welcome aboard!

I've only been here a few days myself but the girls here are great. I just explore the forums and post/comment where I feel I can contribute and get talking to people. The only drawback for me personally is I wish there were more UK ladies but I'm sure they'll find their way here eventually ;) so far I've really enjoyed being able to express myself and chat to other women in what seems to be a very accepting and friendly community. You'll be fine here :D

5 hours ago, Apsalar15 said:

Hi, welcome aboard!

I've only been here a few days myself but the girls here are great. I just explore the forums and post/comment where I feel I can contribute and get talking to people. The only drawback for me personally is I wish there were more UK ladies but I'm sure they'll find their way here eventually ;) so far I've really enjoyed being able to express myself and chat to other women in what seems to be a very accepting and friendly community. You'll be fine here :D

Welcome to all of you new Shy ladies. This is a very safe place to explore your bi side and there are plenty of us from the UK you just need to look a little harder lol

1 hour ago, shazza21 said:

Welcome to all of you new Shy ladies. This is a very safe place to explore your bi side and there are plenty of us from the UK you just need to look a little harder lol

Thanks Shazza :)

Oh I've been looking hehe. Maybe I should've said more UK ladies near me lol. 

1 hour ago, Apsalar15 said:

Thanks Shazza :)

Oh I've been looking hehe. Maybe I should've said more UK ladies near me lol. 

Maybe. I love Devon its not that far away!! :)

It's a nice place @shazza21 just feels a bit cut off sometimes and it feels like I know everyone in my town :/

3 minutes ago, Apsalar15 said:

It's a nice place @shazza21 just feels a bit cut off sometimes and it feels like I know everyone in my town :/

Yeah I know that feeling. I can't sneeze without someone finding out. I love my small town and rural life but it can be limiting at times

Welcome to the site!  Please review the site rules and other helpful posts in How Our Forum Works.  This is a wonderful support site (NOT a dating site, FYI).

How is your search for women going?  What are you doing to try to meet women?

On 8/1/2018 at 1:18 AM, PinkSunshine said:

New to the site, let's just say I'm finally being true to myself I've always been curious. Ive always dated guys. Wanting to try something different Im just looking to mingle. I swr I don't bite. 

Welcome! And yeap, I'm in the same situation, never had any experience with women, but it's been a while I'm feeling curious...let's see where this road will take us :D

Welcome I’m in the same boat. Glad to be a part of an understanding community.

Hi

In the same boat.... Newbie,  very curious,  nervous,  don't know where to start. 

Edited by BiTriMama
This is not a site for meeting local women.