Rani

Differences between sex with male vs female

84 posts in this topic

On 05/05/2018 at 9:42 PM, Kath67 said:

Maybe stating the obvious a bit too much here but the dick lol 

What about strap on vs dick

I guess it probably feels a bit different but how different

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kath67 said:

I was taking the piss. But I am sick of this site being about only one thing. Where’s the love and normal discussions. I like keeping my intimate life private, I just don’t understand why sex is so important over love 

This topic is in the forum labeled "Let's Talk about Sex". Of course things about sex is going to be in here. If you don't want to read about other people's sexual experience, then I say stay clear of this forum. I get you are private, I am as well. Some people aren't and like to express themselves. That is one of the nice thing about shys, everyone can express themselves and shouldn't be judged for it. Bottom line is that if you are in a forum that is clearly labeled sex talk, then yes, there will be sex talk and in detail. If it offends you, then as I already said, stay clear.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kath67 said:

I was taking the piss. But I am sick of this site being about only one thing. Where’s the love and normal discussions. I like keeping my intimate life private, I just don’t understand why sex is so important over love 

Well i agree love is the more important thing. I was curious as to the difference between physical intimacy between males and females. When it comes to emotional intimacy, love and connection the girl im with beats any of the boys ive been with hands down.

 

I am private in real life but as this is an anonymous forum i feel relaxed to discuss this.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nidalaeh said:

This topic is in the forum labeled "Let's Talk about Sex". Of course things about sex is going to be in here. If you don't want to read about other people's sexual experience, then I say stay clear of this forum. I get you are private, I am as well. Some people aren't and like to express themselves. That is one of the nice thing about shys, everyone can express themselves and shouldn't be judged for it. Bottom line is that if you are in a forum that is clearly labeled sex talk, then yes, there will be sex talk and in detail. If it offends you, then as I already said, stay clear.

I couldn't agree more. So @Rani carry on.  There's an old thread about strap on vs dick so just search it or if you want, bring it to life. :)

Edited by blueberry
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, blueberry said:

I couldn't agree more. So @Rani carry on.  There's an old thread about strap on vs dick so just search it or if you want, bring it to life. :)

Thanks. Im wondering whether i should bring it to life or just continue the discussion here. 

I guess im in the opposite situation to many here. I have a loving gf and we have some physical intimacy. Its been about 4 weeks ive known her in real life and 9 months online.

I just want to know if im missing out not having had sex with a guy. My gf is open for me to try with a guy but ive not gad emotional compatability with anyone like i do with her. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/05/2018 at 3:07 PM, Nidalaeh said:

This topic is in the forum labeled "Let's Talk about Sex". Of course things about sex is going to be in here. If you don't want to read about other people's sexual experience, then I say stay clear of this forum. I get you are private, I am as well. Some people aren't and like to express themselves. That is one of the nice thing about shys, everyone can express themselves and shouldn't be judged for it. Bottom line is that if you are in a forum that is clearly labeled sex talk, then yes, there will be sex talk and in detail. If it offends you, then as I already said, stay clear.

I agree with you. Thanks for mentioning this

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bisexuals describe difference betqeen boys and girls

 

https://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/08/21-bisexuals-describe-the-difference-between-dating-women-and-men/

 

A bi woman who dates men has her first sexual experience with a male. 

It features an interview with a bi sex worker in a same sex relationship about the difference

 

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.mamamia.com.au/i-lost-my-virginity-to-a-male-escort/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjG7Z2RncLbAhXLxbwKHaTPBRkQFjAAegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0MHqRTYU6FyZ8n6yr61s00&ampcf=1

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now