Curiouslouisa01

Secretly bicurious?

72 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

That’s good. I joined a few sites but everyone seems to want their man involved! 

I’ve seen a lot of that as well. I’ve wondered if it’s because that’s the only way their man would agree to let them be with a woman. I’m happy to have found this site. I’m still new here, but I read through many of the posts before joining. What made me join was all of these women posting exactly what I’m feeling! I couldn’t believe it! It’s nice to see so many women together talking honestly and helping one another. And I was happy that it wasn’t all about getting their man involved. :)

3 minutes ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

That’s good. I joined a few sites but everyone seems to want their man involved! 

I only told my husband for my own peace of mind. I hated hiding who I truely was.

My husband has never wanted to be involved. He said what I did about being with a woman was up to me but recently he has admitted that watching or joining in might be something he'd like to try but that doesn't mean he needs to and only if I'm ok with it.

As i said talking is key to knowing what everyone is ok with

2 minutes ago, AnotherNewbie said:

I’ve seen a lot of that as well. I’ve wondered if it’s because that’s the only way their man would agree to let them be with a woman. I’m happy to have found this site. I’m still new here, but I read through many of the posts before joining. What made me join was all of these women posting exactly what I’m feeling! I couldn’t believe it! It’s nice to see so many women together talking honestly and helping one another. And I was happy that it wasn’t all about getting their man involved. :)

Me too!! A lot of the posts could literally be about me! 

Oh dear. I feel I could get addicted to this site and never get anything done! Haha 

1 minute ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

Oh dear. I feel I could get addicted to this site and never get anything done! Haha 

Yep it gets you like that. So many like minded women to share your thoughts with. Such fun ;)

Just now, Curiouslouisa01 said:

Me too!! A lot of the posts could literally be about me! 

I felt the same way! I told my husband how relieved I’ve been to find out I’m not alone. I don’t have any close female friends to talk to, so I have really felt like there was nobody else like me. I’m so grateful there are so many women willing to share on here. 

16 minutes ago, kairi said:

My husband doesn't know and I don't think I'll ever tell him. I know I'll never tell him. To be honest not only him but no one in my environment knows 

Same here, well apart from 2 friends and one doesn't live in this country and the other lives out of my area... 

1 minute ago, shazza21 said:

Yep it gets you like that. So many like minded women to share your thoughts with. Such fun ;)

Yes. I’m totally addicted as well! I was on this site for over an hour yesterday when I should have been working, and here I am again today! 

1 minute ago, Violetta said:

Same here, well apart from 2 friends and one doesn't live in this country and the other lives out of my area... 

You’re in the south east I noticed. I’m Hertfordshire x

The good thing with this site is that the women here don't come to meet women and have sex. We try to help each other 

2 minutes ago, AnotherNewbie said:

Yes. I’m totally addicted as well! I was on this site for over an hour yesterday when I should have been working, and here I am again today! 

Oh dear someone's got it bad lol

1 minute ago, kairi said:

The good thing with this site is that the women here don't come to meet women and have sex. We try to help each other 

Yes a lot of the sites are a bit much for me!! Although it would be nice to meet like minded people even for a coffee! 

5 minutes ago, AnotherNewbie said:

Oh dear someone's got it bad lol

Yes a lot of the sites are a bit much for me!! Although it would be nice to meet like minded people even for a coffee! 

I'll be in your country this year we could all meet  for coffee 

Edited by kairi

If you are offering just tell me where and when lol 

Just now, shazza21 said:

If you are offering just tell me where and when lol 

Haha. Are we allowed to arrange meets though? Don’t wanna get banned !

1 minute ago, kairi said:

I'll be in your country this year we could all meet ;) 

That would be so good x

1 minute ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

There is a meetup forum on here 

2 minutes ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

I've met and had coffee before 

People can meet. It's not like you arrange a date :P

9 minutes ago, shazza21 said:

There is a meetup forum on here 

Oh really. I couldn’t see one x

I keep getting notifications saying someone’s given me a reputation! Is that a good thing? Lol  

5 minutes ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

I keep getting notifications saying someone’s given me a reputation! Is that a good thing? Lol  

Yeah it means they like what you are saying 

Just now, kairi said:

Yeah it means they like what you are saying 

Oh phew lol x

Just now, Curiouslouisa01 said:

Oh phew lol x

Xaxaxa see I liked it too :P