Curiouslouisa01

Secretly bicurious?

73 posts in this topic

Just now, kairi said:

Xaxaxa see I liked it too :P

Haha thankyou :)

12 minutes ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

I keep getting notifications saying someone’s given me a reputation! Is that a good thing? Lol  

Yeah it's a good thing lol

1 minute ago, shazza21 said:

Yeah it's a good thing lol

Thank goodness. Thought I was getting some sort of reputation already. Only been here half hour! Hahaha 

5 minutes ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

Thank goodness. Thought I was getting some sort of reputation already. Only been here half hour! Hahaha 

I'll think you'll find it closer to 4hrs lol 

Just now, shazza21 said:

I'll think you'll find it closer to 4hrs lol 

Hmmmmm 

oh dear!!

1 minute ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

Hmmmmm 

oh dear!!

Oh dear indeed. It's fun tho xx

27 minutes ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

Oh really. I couldn’t see one x

I don’t believe the meet up section exists anymore, but I’m not 100% sure about that

1 minute ago, Cute&Curious said:

I don’t believe the meet up section exists anymore, but I’m not 100% sure about that

No I couldn’t find it x

Hi

I understand your hesitation to tell your hub.  I managed to tell my hub by asking him hypothetically if he thought it would be cheating if I was with a woman.  As luck would have it, an acquaintance's situation provided the perfect opportunity to bring it up, so it wasn't out of the blue.  He told me he'd be ok with it.  I hinted around that I was attracted to a friend and that I thought it might happen with her.  I told him afterward and he said he was still ok with it.  After things ended with her (the first time- sigh), he told me he'd be ok with me looking for a new girl.  I've never looked very hard, so I haven't found anyone.  If the right situation comes along, I'd be open to it.

Hopefully, you are able to explore this side of yourself, more.  Best of luck to you.

2 minutes ago, FlaGrl08 said:

Hi

I understand your hesitation to tell your hub.  I managed to tell my hub by asking him hypothetically if he thought it would be cheating if I was with a woman.  As luck would have it, an acquaintance's situation provided the perfect opportunity to bring it up, so it wasn't out of the blue.  He told me he'd be ok with it.  I hinted around that I was attracted to a friend and that I thought it might happen with her.  I told him afterward and he said he was still ok with it.  After things ended with her (the first time- sigh), he told me he'd be ok with me looking for a new girl.  I've never looked very hard, so I haven't found anyone.  If the right situation comes along, I'd be open to it.

Hopefully, you are able to explore this side of yourself, more.  Best of luck to you.

Thankyou. I’ve had one experience but would like more x

Hi - same situation over here except I’ve never been with a woman .  I think of it more and more often . It’s just complicated when married and have kids , can’t just think about yourself as my actions can affect so many . As terrible as this sounds,  I wouldn’t mind a “friend “ in the same family situation where we can have our “ special friendship “ .. It’s nice to dream ! Good luck ! 

3 minutes ago, contessmed said:

Hi - same situation over here except I’ve never been with a woman .  I think of it more and more often . It’s just complicated when married and have kids , can’t just think about yourself as my actions can affect so many . As terrible as this sounds,  I wouldn’t mind a “friend “ in the same family situation where we can have our “ special friendship “ .. It’s nice to dream ! Good luck ! 

That’s exactly what I’m hoping to find!

4 minutes ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

That’s exactly what I’m hoping to find!

Yeah same here x

Just now, Violetta said:

Yeah same here x

You’re not far from me ;)

No I think we are at least 2 or 3 counties apart : ) 

Just now, Violetta said:

No I think we are at least 2 or 3 counties apart : ) 

Ah ok x

15 hours ago, shazza21 said:

It's hard to start with not knowing how he'll take it. I told mine after struggling with it for a few years and he said he already knew!!

Men are simple creatures but not stupid. They need to know what we are thinking and what makes us happy. Otherwise they think up all sorts of strange things 9n their own. Mine just thought I'd gone off him but once I let it out who i really was its done wonders for us as a couple. Especially being able to both enjoy admiring women lol

Do you have a good line of communication between you? Can you talk openly about things?

You are right on point! I agree 100% 

After I told my husband about my attraction towards women it opened a new chapter in both our lives. Communication has never been better. And it helped me accept and love myself the way I am and not be ashamed. 

By the way.. Have you seen the movie 'A Perfect Ending'? @Curiouslouisa01

On 1/9/2018 at 3:42 PM, contessmed said:

I agree with this 100%.