Curiouslouisa01

Scissors

44 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried the scissoring and enjoyed it? For me it was the best thing ever!! People seem more interested in the oral side of things which was also amazing but that was just unbelievable! 

I’ve not tried it but I have to admit it’s not on my list of things to do next time I’m with a woman. 

What do do you find appealing about it? Is there that much friction clit to clit that it’s satifying? 

Yes definitely. The wetness and the rubbing together. It was amazing. Must admit I’ve never cum like I did then 

Edited by Curiouslouisa01

2 hours ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

Has anyone tried the scissoring and enjoyed it? For me it was the best thing ever!! People seem more interested in the oral side of things which was also amazing but that was just unbelievable! 

Yes I have & very enjoyable... crikey I sound so serious haha

2 minutes ago, Violetta said:

Yes I have & very enjoyable... crikey I sound so serious haha

Haha. Very enjoyable indeed :) 

I enjoyed it with my ex.  I haven’t yet tried with my current GF.  I’ve never cum from it, but it’s pretty hot!

2 minutes ago, BiTriMama said:

I enjoyed it with my ex.  I haven’t yet tried with my current GF.  I’ve never cum from it, but it’s pretty hot!

Strange how we’re all different. I came so many times and so intensely!

5 minutes ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

Strange how we’re all different. I came so many times and so intensely!

We also all line up differently with our partners.  What positions work, angles, and movements vary.

Just now, BiTriMama said:

We also all line up differently with our partners.  What positions work, angles, and movements vary.

True. You have to be pretty flexible! Lol x

It didn't find the positioning that difficult if I'm honest ... 

Ugh I can't wait to do this again, been so long and it was only once so I've forgotten what it felt like - but it's my favourite thing to watch on the rare occasion that I get to visit a certain website. Well, joint favourite with female masturbation.

Never gotten to try it, but it looks and sounds really hot!

1 minute ago, AnotherNewbie said:

Never gotten to try it, but it looks and sounds really hot!

It is!

Y'know over time, I've come to enjoy the occasional scissor, not everyone has been game and I have to say it takes practice. But I have found over time that the intensity grew. So maybe when I have the chance to do this again, I'll put it out there. I do still consider it a prelude or intermission rather than anything else but varity is the spice of life! I agree, it can't be all about oral and I would say that there's definitely more potential for stimulation and interaction with scissoring, which is a win in my book! :wink:

Edited by Hungry
SPACES

God it's been years!!

Edited by kairi

3 minutes ago, kairi said:

God it's been years!!

Tell me about it :(. Well

nearly a year for me :(

42 minutes ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

Tell me about it :(. Well

nearly a year for me :(

Only a fantasy for me :(

We all fit differently its true. With my current its amazing, but took literally 6 months to get it right, and even then its hit and miss. Worth the effort when you DO find that sweet spot though. Omg. Wish I would have given this move more energy sooner in life, but at least now I know. She still does better than me, but always still give it a good try. 

Yes, and yes! So glad to hear that others have done (and enjoy) it as well. I swear, so many lesbian website articles and videos diss it and call it a myth, saying it doesn't actually work. Shananigans! I haven't achieved orgasm myself from it, but my ex-girlfriend did multiple times. For me, it's the feeling of being "closer than close" that I enjoyed, a sort of raw vulnerability and intimacy that I find unique.

Edited by morningsunrise

It sounds amazing and is definately on my To Do list...unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to check it off....yet :P

Edited by Kailee

Definitely good! You don’t need to be naked. Both with jeans, clit on the other leg, is beautiful too.. it was the only experience that I had an orgasm with someone (men or this only woman I had).

Just a thought. Why, evolutionary speaking, scissoring is so good? And penetration not much?

maybe in the old times, we needed to get along with other woman to survive.. :drinks:

I've never done it myself, but it's definitely on my sexual bucket list to try! 

3 hours ago, Songbird16 said:

I've never done it myself, but it's definitely on my sexual bucket list to try! 

You won't regret it! 

Never done this, but never been with a woman either. Definitely something I want to try.