Apsalar15

It's a bit quiet in here...

74 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Apsalar15 said:

It's just nice to see this thread gaining some momentum now, mostly thanks to the newer ladies, well done :D

Shazza I'm in the south, I never used to have much problem with working out if a girl was bi or gay but I had a very alternative social circle and we were all pretty free and easy :") since becoming a mum and losing loads of friends though, it's pretty much impossible to tell and even harder to actually make friends. I found all the apps and dating sites a load of tripe too so I'm pretty stuck!

Totally agree. Dating apps suck!! Where are you? 

10 minutes ago, shazza21 said:

Totally agree. Dating apps suck!! Where are you? 

Deepest darkest Devon :)

Just now, Apsalar15 said:

Deepest darkest Devon :)

I love Devon. I'm in the garden of England. Nice and green here :)

1 minute ago, shazza21 said:

I love Devon. I'm in the garden of England. Nice and green here :)

Love your music choice by the way!!!

I've got family in Kent, went to visit once years ago and loved it. We're pretty lucky to live where we do I reckon!

2 minutes ago, shazza21 said:

Love your music choice by the way!!!

Ah cheers :D metalhead and gaming geek right here. Synthwave captured my heart too coz I love a bit of 80's music, films etc. 

On 05/03/2018 at 0:26 PM, Twiceifilikeit said:

My hubby is also bi so we’re free to be with people of the same sex but opposite sex is divorce lol (only exception is a threesome when we’re both there!!) Works well for us. X

Ahh that sounds like me then! My other half isn’t bi though. I obviously couldn’t stop him getting with women but he really doesn’t want to. Your situation sounds like fun! xx

4 hours ago, ShyKitty said:

Ahh that sounds like me then! My other half isn’t bi though. I obviously couldn’t stop him getting with women but he really doesn’t want to. Your situation sounds like fun! xx

It can be! I’d be lying if I said it’s all plain sailing!! Would you be quite comfortable if your other half decided he did want to? X 

On 07/03/2018 at 0:20 PM, Twiceifilikeit said:

It can be! I’d be lying if I said it’s all plain sailing!! Would you be quite comfortable if your other half decided he did want to? X 

Sorry I haven’t been able to log in to shybi for ages for some strange reason! Heard they were doing works on the site so maybe that was the reason! If my other half decided he did want to sleep with other women I would let him, I’d get a little jealous as he would with me but I think it would be worth it as I’d get to explore my sexuality. I wouldn’t like him having a proper relationship with them though xx

Seriously @ShyKitty your profile picture is so distracting :blink::lol:

Hello ladies loving the thread :clapping:My real name is Jemma i recently turned 34 and i have a nearly 9yr old and twin boy and girl who are 7. They are my world and my nightmare.. I recently seperated from my husband of 6yrs but been together 14yrs. It has been really hard but it was the right thing to do,if not for any other reason than for my health.I am currently looking for a job after finishing my degree in Psychology last year but am trying to keep myslef busy learning new things ie DIY Sewing,trying to keep/get fit and getting back into reading for pleasure. I love music anything from guns and roses to slipknot to beyonce or backstreet boys and then to classical. I love a good dance with my friends especially as we dont care and dance like we are 18 again but it is a hard choice between that and a night with the telly and popcorn. Today i am looking forward to the furture so fingers crossed for some fun.:clapping:

Edited by partofme

Hello @partofme :)

Fellow mum of three, awesome. Hard work isn't it lol. Sorry to hear about your marriage but sounds like you're doing really well! X

Thought I'd say hi . I'm Leigh ( Lesley to family tho ) been here 9 years now. @RubyStarlight being one of my first friends on here. I'm almost 50 and i've been married to my soul mate for 16yrs now and we have a 14 ( 15 in June) son who is the light of my life, tho he's now over 6ft so I have to look up to him lol. I live in the lovely Hampshire, tho originally a London girl.

Hubby is totally fine with my bi side, I have had a few girlfriends over the years, last one was a Nasty breakup a few weeks ago, so it's still a little raw!

Im a crafter and regularly make jewellery in bi colours as they aren't that easy to find. 

Have been lucky to meet up with quite a few says over the years.

Edited by leigh11

8 hours ago, alexandrite said:

Hello Leigh,

When I was here before my username was Gandany (I had it changed just before I left though). I can’t seem to place you from back then but the site was much bigger and far more active wasn’t it? There was a chat room too. I had some real fun times and the people from back then seem to have left.

I also have to look up at my son (with binoculars lol) He makes me feel like a dwarf!

i also used to make jewellery until doing all the fine work started to aggravate my pain levels. I really enjoyed it though. I worked with eye and head pins with chain links and various beads. I loved the Czech glass, faceted beads. I made bracelets, earrings and necklaces but also rosary beads and rainbow makers (different coloured chakra beads with a big crystal dropper on the end to be hung in a window to refract light) making jewellery in bi colours is a brilliant idea!!!

Sorry you’re just getting over a break up. Not good at all. Time is a healer, feel better soon.

It was indeed  different back then. Your old name is vaguely familiar. 

I do very similar stuff to you. I also work with wire, resin and dominoes. 

Time is def a great healer. I'm hoping a new chapter will start soon. X

Edited by leigh11

8 minutes ago, alexandrite said:

I’d love to know what you do with the resin and dominoes! I never advanced away from the head and eye pins! I never used wire either. You must be very skilled with it all.

Dominoes I ink and add bits ( metal. Gems) then glaze. Wire I do all sorts. Mainly twist it lol 

It def took practice lol 

20 hours ago, Apsalar15 said:

Hello @partofme :)

Fellow mum of three, awesome. Hard work isn't it lol. Sorry to hear about your marriage but sounds like you're doing really well! X

Oh so awesome but tiring in the best way. Thank you and yep feeling better than i have in months which means althoigh each day isnt easy or fun i feel better equiped to deal with the bad.:rolleyes:

On 11/01/2018 at 9:47 PM, ThatsNoMoon said:

Hey all,

I'm 31, live in Manchester, married for 6 years but no kids yet  (I'm sure my mother's 'spidey sense' is tingling as I write that - no doubt overdue another "I think you really need to start being concerned about your ovaries" talk!!). 2 cats are enough for now.  Always been "out" (never really was "in")! 

Working on a PhD at Manchester University school of Biology, Medicine and Health, whilst working in healthcare.

Really into my RPG gaming (PC, XB1) - also tabletop and actual 'RPG' (D&D, CoC etc) when I can. Love sci fi and fantasy literature, tv and film, and very, very dark comedy. Run a Manchester based sci-fi social club, run a little side business designing and building props, and adore my sci-fi conventions.

Bit of a nerd really! 

Have you ever played Talisman?

I'm a returning member, a formely closeted confused 18 year old girl who seeked advice and now an out and proud bisexual woman tunring 23 in August (Yes, I'm a Leo)

Living in Leeds in West Yorkshire :)

Working part time selling home insurance and studying full time in my second year of a degree in Broadcasting (Mainly graphic/web design but also radio and TV production)

I live with a housemate, just come out of a relationship, I have 1 cat and no kids, yet.

Nice to meet you all, I'm Rose x

23 hours ago, alexandrite said:

When I was here before my username was Gandany (I had it changed just before I left though). I can’t seem to place you from back then but the site was much bigger and far more active wasn’t it? There was a chat room too. I had some real fun times and the people from back then seem to have left.

I vaguely remember the chat room but think it had died down when I last joined approx 2012/2013.

I only remember a couple of old usernames like Smudge and Crazycat from back in the day.... Neither seem active now or have changed names maybe.

On 18/04/2018 at 0:08 PM, Apsalar15 said:

Seriously @ShyKitty your profile picture is so distracting :blink::lol:

Hahaha I’m so sorry!  ;) xxx

@ShyKitty never apologise for amazing boobs <3 :D

12 hours ago, Apsalar15 said:

@ShyKitty never apologise for amazing boobs <3 :D

Hehe thank you! :blush: xx

I will be coming to the UK in september. Hope to visit wales, london, brighton. 

My gf and i are new to same sex relationships.

Just want to say i love british.accenta whether they be welsh, scotish, the posh london accent, birmingham accent, cockney etc. 

Look forward to hearing all accents in the UK :)