Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steppingout

Is there a "code" when a bi girl introduces you to her male partner?

6 posts in this topic

I've had a fascination with this hot chick for a few months. A bi girlfriend is pretty certain she is bi.

She flirts with me when she sings (she's a muso) and myself, my husband and gf have all noticed her gazing at me on several occasions. She also makes a point of saying hello each time she sees me.

Last week, we went to a gig promoting her band. She was very excited to see me. After a few mins of chatting, she grabbed me by the hand and said to come meet her partner (male). It was just me. Not my gf and not my husband. My gf says it is her way of saying she's interested.

Am I reading too much into this? What's your take on it as I'm am new to the whole bi thing.

TIA

Meh, I wouldn't read too much into that alone.  I'd need more to go on.  Trying to read into more subtle signals has always gotten me into trouble!

Yeah, that sounds more like "you're a cool person in my life, come meet this other cool person in my life" than any attempt to proposition you. 

10 hours ago, ChemFem said:

Yeah, that sounds more like "you're a cool person in my life, come meet this other cool person in my life" than any attempt to proposition you. 

That was my thoughts too :)

So you have a husband, a gf and you're getting to know another attractive lady... Teach me your ways, haha.

Wow! Seriously teach us your ways! I feel like women don't flirt with me, but men do. I wonder if I look too straight? Maybe they take my flirting as only being friendly? Any advice on how to change that?