Curiouslouisa01

Nervous!

8 posts in this topic

I’ve been chatting to a lady from a bicurious  post on netmums and we realised we live quite close. We’ve arranged to meet for a coffee tomorrow!  I’m sooooo nervous it’s ridiculous. I have my own business for goodness sake! I’m not a nervous person! This is ridiculous I’m actually thinking of making an excuse! Why am I like this. It’s only a coffee in Costa! 

You said it love - "It's only Costa Coffee" :wink: it's natural cos it's someone who knows part of you, most people don't. The good thing is if it's not going well, you can leave quick sharp. Better to try it and see how it goes, than wonder and it'll be a bit of experience under your belt for if you ever try further dating and if nothing more comes of it, maybe you'll make a friend?!

Lucky you, go for it, I would love to meet other bi ladies for coffee and chat. Just treat it like you are meeting a platonic friend, after all that is all she will be if there is no chemistry and great to have a friend you are not hiding part of yourself from. Good luck. 

3 hours ago, Curiouslouisa01 said:

I’ve been chatting to a lady from a bicurious  post on netmums and we realised we live quite close. We’ve arranged to meet for a coffee tomorrow!  I’m sooooo nervous it’s ridiculous. I have my own business for goodness sake! I’m not a nervous person! This is ridiculous I’m actually thinking of making an excuse! Why am I like this. It’s only a coffee in Costa! 

Think I'll join netmums ;)

Just relax and breathe. You are just meeting for coffee and a chat. It can be nervous making new friends but worth it in the end.

34 minutes ago, myladylove said:

Lucky you, go for it, I would love to meet other bi ladies for coffee and chat. Just treat it like you are meeting a platonic friend, after all that is all she will be if there is no chemistry and great to have a friend you are not hiding part of yourself from. Good luck. 

coffee sounds good. I love making new friends amd meeting up. Its what we are here for. We are social animals and need adult interaction

Yes I’m going to see it like that I think. After all that’s what it is!! No intentions of anything else at all. Just feels different to meeting a mate or a school mum for a cuppa Lol x

Yes it went really well! We’re going to meet for a drink in the evening next week so who knows! :)

That’s awesome! Aren’t you glad you didn’t cancel? :) 

Best of luck!