Patrizia

First Post

10 posts in this topic

Hi ladies!

I am new, looking forward to talking to ladies who are and feel just like I do. I've known I was bi since I think 16, but didn't explore my sexuality until my mid twenties. I would say I fall involve with the whole person, not just with a man or a woman.  Being bisexual sometimes sounds as if we are just confused, but unless you are, people don't really understand. Anyway, can't wait to meet new friends!

Patrizia

Hello, welcome to ShyBi! It's good that you're starting to explore your sexuality.

Hey and welcome :D

Welcome to the site!  If you haven’t already, be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.  This is a wonderful place for support!  What brings you here?

Welcome!

Hi welcome!! Enjoy the site there's lots of topics to discuss and great support:) 

On 1/18/2018 at 10:12 PM, BiTriMama said:

Welcome to the site!  If you haven’t already, be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.  This is a wonderful place for support!  What brings you here?

I wanted to find a place where I can talk to women who feel like I do. I’m happily married but still miss being with a woman. I want to know if this is normal, as if there are other women that feel same.  There are so many interesting topics here! Love it!!!

Oh yes, there are definitely women who feel exactly the way you do! I love my husband, but he’s hairy and is in no way a woman…he can’t fulfil that need!

On January 22, 2018 at 8:41 AM, Gemini82 said:

Oh yes, there are definitely women who feel exactly the way you do! I love my husband, but he’s hairy and is in no way a woman…he can’t fulfil that need!

I couldn't have said it better! Have you met someone while being married? I haven't been that lucky <_< Maybe I look too straight!