ladytygrr

Hello!

4 posts in this topic

Checking things out. A lot of upheaval has gone on in my life recently, leading me to a new self-awareness and desire to explore things I've kept buried inside for many years. Recently realized I've got some curiosity going on toward sex with another woman (much to my husband's delight). I have no idea how to explore this, though. If anyone else has experienced a similar situation and is willing to share their story and wisdom, I am all ears and would be extremely appreciative.

I'm excited to explore the forums and meet everyone.

Take care,

Emily

Welcome to the site!  If you haven't already, be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.  Then you might like the sex and relationship forums, as there are a lot of stories and threads about exactly what you've described.  It's wonderful that your husband is excited about this!  What are you guys looking for?

One thing I highly recommend before you do anything is read The Ethical Slut by Dossie Eaton.  It'll help you guys get some direction and to avoid many of the common mistakes people make.  Are you trying to find a one-time thing, a woman to have an equal part in your relationship, a FWB?  Someone to be with just you or both of you?  A couple you can get together with?  There are as many options out there as there are people, and these other women will have their own wants and needs.  So much to consider...

Welcome!

Welcome!