Elaine

5 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm on a site were you cam Instant Message, hookup with like minded adults for sexy fun. The problem is that I get 18 year old women who want to meet up with me. But I'm 48. Is this wrong?

Legally, no it is not wrong. 

However, if it feels wrong to you, then it’s not right. There are young women out there who are attracted older women and vice versa. You just have to be comfortable with your decisions. Good luck! 

It’s not wrong. She’s legally old enough. If you don’t feel right about the age difference I could understand that. If not I say go for it.

It's very individual preference.  If you're into someone, go for it!

But I would seriously ask to see ID.  Sometimes 14 looks a lot like 18.

Though its true age is just a number. Individual personalities and maturities.. differ, I personally wouldn't want to be with anyone much younger than me. Older is fine. But Im turning 35 in two weeks so that doesn't put me in any kind of "young" category. Is it wrong? Well... legally no as long as they are actually 18. But please strongly consider the amount of emotional maturation and life experience that comes with living thru experiences and learning the lessons we all need to learn only through actually living them. I would be nervous someone 18 or 19 would later think of me as taking advantage of them. So I personally stay within a safe 8 year age span either older or younger.  Right now my current is only 11 months older and I really like it that way. We can laugh at getting older together!  And  I find in this relationship and stage of my life its important to me we value the same things in life and I feel its partially because of our common age. I know my values even 2 years ago, were so different.  And sex even 2 years ago, was so different. Just a thought.