sikchick

Finally! Other Bi Women :)

3 posts in this topic

Hi! I know ZERO bi women IRL

I've been with women and have curious friends, gay friends... but I don't actually know anyone who identifies as bi. So I'm really excited to make some friends here :)

I'm in a 10yr relationship with a guy, who knows that I'm bi. We've had threesomes, and one relationship I can only describe as polyamorous, that ended in a positive way a few years ago.

I'm really looking forward to having some open minded people to talk to about an aspect of my life that none of my friends really understand. I've read some posts here and can identify with lots of talk about people's assumptions of bi women, in and out of relationships. Makes me feel happy seeing other women talk about those things in a way no one in my life does.

Happy to be here xx

Welcome to the site!  This is a wonderfully supportive place to be.  If you haven’t already, be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.

You’re already way ahead of the game, having already been with women and having a poly relationship.  Are you and your guy planning to do that again?

Welcome to Shybi!! It is a great supportive community.