Fuzzbuzz

Finally!!

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I just wanted to post to say how relieved I am to finally find other women who are on the same journey as I find myself on. 

I'm from The UK and I live in about the least LGBT friendly area of it, although I'm originally from Brighton, which is the complete opposite. There is very little, (none!), local support or advice here for people in my situation, so to find this site has been amazing.

To cut a long story short, (The long version can be for another post!), I am a married Mum of 3, I've always known I'm attracted to women to some degree, but have spent my whole life trying to ignore it. The last 6 months I've finally faced it & had a couple of experiences (:blink:) with women stupidly hoping it would 'scratch my itch' & it would go away. It did the complete opposite & I am now starting to face up to my true sexuality, which is somewhere between gay & straight but I haven't quite worked out where yet. Its so nice to finally not feel like I'm the only one, & the relief of being able to say the words 'I'm bisexual' is unbelievable. I've a long way to go on my journey, but knowing I have a safe place to share my thoughts & feelings about it is fantastic, so thank you! xx

Awesome!!! Welcome! You'll find lots of support here, it's a great site!! Lots of topics to discuss!! Enjoy!:) 

Welcome to the site! A great place to be in your situation, which is similar to many here. 

What you’ve gone through is what I worry about - scratching the itch but wanting more! 

Heh, it's like a mosquito bite - the more you scratch the itch the more intense it gets! Welcome to ShyBi @Fuzzbuzz

Welcome to the site!  I think you’ve experienced what many do, that mistaken thing of trying to check something like this off of an imaginary list and pretend that will do the job.  But it’s kind of like saying that about sex in general, or many other things in life.  You can’t control your sexuality.  How does your husband feel about it?

If you haven’t already, be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.

So glad you're here and I totally understand that relief. Most of us do. 

Thanks everyone! Regarding how my husband feels about it, its complicated! Our marriage has been at deaths door for a good few years now, (hes in denial about it though!), so I think hes quite insecure about things. We dabbled in the swinging scene & thats where I had my first experience with a woman. I stupidly thought that maybe it would be a safe place to experiment & I would never be tempted to be unfaithful to him. However, I ended up sleeping with the same woman again - this time alone. He went mental, & I was angry that he doesn't mind me being bisexual as long as he can watch. The feelings I have for her are real & I don't want to be treated as his entertainment. As it is, shes decided shes playing straight now, which I totally respect, & we have a really lovely friendship, but I feel terribly confused by it all atm. Hubby & I haven't discussed the whole situation again since I told him I won't swing with him anymore. I can't seem have NSA sex with women, it always leaves an emotional footprint! xx

Welcome! I'm also new here. It's great that you've been able to start exploring this part of yourself, even though it's always much harder when you're in a relationship. I noticed after the first time I slept with a woman it unleashed a whole bunch of feelings I didn't realise I had. For a long time I didn't feel like a very sexual person but, well, now things have changed! I hope you find the support you need here x