Violetta

Rock Playlist Please...

34 posts in this topic

I like all genres of music but I love a bit of rock music.. highly influenced by my older brother.. what 5 rock songs would be on your playlist? I'll start..

The Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin 

AC/DC - Thunderstruck 

Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion

Foo Fighters - All My Life 

Foo Fighters - Hero 

 

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go your own way - Fleetwood Mac

Hells Bells - AC/DC

White Wedding - Billy Idol 

Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple

I Run - A Flock of Seagulls

I could list hundreds. So hard to just pick 5. Really depends on my mood. I grew up in the late 70's and 80's and have reverted back to my youth. Lol.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Vampire said:

Go your own way - Fleetwood Mac

Hells Bells - AC/DC

White Wedding - Billy Idol 

Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple

I Run - A Flock of Seagulls

I could list hundreds. So hard to just pick 5. Really depends on my mood. I grew up in the late 70's and 80's and have reverted back to my youth. Lol.

Great list!! I love Ran by Flock of Seagulls ! There's too many for me to choose from too!! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soldier of fortune-Coverdale 

Sometimes I feel like screaming -  Deep purple 

Paranoid-Black Sabbath 

Catch the Rainbow - by rainbow 

Tears of the Dragon- Bruce Dickinson 

I have more! Can I write more?? :hyper:

 

Edited by kairi
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kairi said:

Soldier of fortune-Coverdale 

Sometimes I feel like screaming -  Deep purple 

Paranoid-Black Sabbath 

Rainbow - by rainbow 

Tears of the Dragon- Bruce Dickinson 

I have more! Can I write more?? :hyper:

 

Awesome!!! Love Black Sabbath - Paranoid!! Totally my brothers influence that one ;) 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love me some rock!  

Foo Fighters - Everlong

Dave Matthews Band - Crush

311: Love Song (Cure Cover)

REM:  Losing my religion

Pearl Jam: Black

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TBD78 said:

Love me some rock!  

Foo Fighters - Everlong

Dave Matthews Band - Crush

311: Love Song (Cure Cover)

REM:  Losing my religion

Pearl Jam: Black

 

Awesome!!! God I love the Foo Fighters ... Dave Grohl is an absolute legend 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Violetta said:

Awesome!!! God I love the Foo Fighters ... Dave Grohl is an absolute legend 

Will see them in concert this summer!!! Can’t wait :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TBD78 said:

Will see them in concert this summer!!! Can’t wait :)

Wow!! So jealous... I saw them in London early 2011 a long time ago and they were fantastic! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 is a bit stingy @Violetta!!

Ok I'll go for some soft rock....

Evanescence - Good enough 

Eagles - Hotel California - it was one of the first proper songs i learnt to play on the guitar so always loved it

Metallica - Nothing else Matters

Led Zeppelin - Kashmir - as well as others already mentioned 

Foo fighters - Walking after You

 

Damn that was hard!!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't hold anymore! I'll write five more 

Pour some sugar on me - Def Leppard 

Julia-Pavlov s dog

Spanish Train-Chris de Burgh 

The temple of the Holy - Axel Rudi Pell

Tears of the Dragon-Bruce Dickinson :love0030:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right, I need a turn, although the 5 would vary dependant on my mood. Today I'm feeling like a little bit of...

Skid Row - I Remember You

Dan Reed Network - Rainbow Child

Cheap Trick - The Flame

Def Leppard - Love Bites

Bon Jovi - Lay Your Hands On Me

I'm loving reading these lists! :lol: xx

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Fuzzbuzz said:

Right, I need a turn, although the 5 would vary dependant on my mood. Today I'm feeling like a little bit of...

Skid Row - I Remember You

Dan Reed Network - Rainbow Child

Cheap Trick - The Flame

Def Leppard - Love Bites

Bon Jovi - Lay Your Hands On Me

I'm loving reading these lists! :lol: xx

Awesome!! If @kairi is adding more then I may do the same ;) x x 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Violetta said:

Awesome!! If @kairi is adding more then I may do the same ;) x x 

Another day, a different mood & I'll be back with more! We could probably all guess each others ages from these lists :blink: xx

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fuzzbuzz said:

Another day, a different mood & I'll be back with more! We could probably all guess each others ages from these lists :blink: xx

guess mine :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Violetta said:

Awesome!! If @kairi is adding more then I may do the same ;) x x 

That's why i asked you if i can add more the other day  :)

Five are not enough or ten :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll do another 5 as apparently 5 is stingy :hysterical:

Def Leppard - Animal 

Aerosmith - Cryin 

Thirty Seconds to Mars - The Kill

Van Halen - Why Can't This be Love

Royal Blood - Figure It out 

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, kairi said:

guess mine :P

This is dangerous ground! Theres a lot of 80s-ish stuff on your lists, so I'm going to work on the assumption that people tend to be nostalgic about music from their late teens to mid 20s. I'm going to nervously say youre between 45 & 49? :blink: xx

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fuzzbuzz said:

This is dangerous ground! Theres a lot of 80s-ish stuff on your lists, so I'm going to work on the assumption that people tend to be nostalgic about music from their late teens to mid 20s. I'm going to nervously say youre between 45 & 49? :blink: xx

43 here xx

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fuzzbuzz said:

This is dangerous ground! Theres a lot of 80s-ish stuff on your lists, so I'm going to work on the assumption that people tend to be nostalgic about music from their late teens to mid 20s. I'm going to nervously say youre between 45 & 49? :blink: xx

You were right about the dangerous ground!!  ;)

Guess again

49?really?Do I look like 49? :P

Edited by kairi
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK I'll give two clues. I'll say that @Violetta is older than me and I'll have my pic here for a while :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kairi said:

You were right about the dangerous ground!!  ;)

Guess again

49?really?Do I look like 49? :P

I haven't seen your face, so I'm going purely on your playlists! :lol:

Lets just say 21 & be done with it! xx

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fuzzbuzz said:

I haven't seen your face, so I'm going purely on your playlists! :lol:

Lets just say 21 & be done with it! xx

No babe, I am 39

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, kairi said:

No babe, I am 39

Roughly the same age as me. (I am ever so slightly the other side of the dreaded 4-0)  xx

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can we morph the subject to top 5 lists by decade???? I’m sure we can each find 5 solid rock songs from 60s - 2010’s!  Just an idea!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now