9 posts in this topic

Hello everybody! I've been lurking the forums for a little while and finally decided to dip my toes in the water (eeeeeek!)

My life right now is very confusing and my head feels muddled a lot of the time - and because I don't feel comfortable sharing my most-muddled-thoughts with those closest to me in my "real life", I decided to become a member here and talk to you lovely ladies. Somehow, it's just so comforting being able (and feeling free!) to talk about anything, everything and nothing at all with people that have different experiences and worldviews.
I was a member of another forum many years ago and I'm still close to some of the friends I made back then (we've even met up several times even though we're spread out all across the globe), so I know how lovely an online community can be. And I get a really positive and supportive vibe from you all, so I can't wait to start chatting :)

Welcome to ShyBi! Come on in, the water's fine.

Welcome to Shybi, the community is awesome here. 

Welcome! This is a fantastic community, a place for support, friendship, advice, or just to express your muddled thoughts, because it really does feel good to get it out. I hope you enjoy it here :)

I think you’re the first member I’ve seen from Denmark, you might be rare.

Welcome to Shy's

I love Denmark and it is lovely to see someone on here from there :D

I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Welcome!  This is a fun cozy little community with lots of love and support for one another.  If you haven't yet, please check out How Our Forum Works for the site rules and other helpful posts.

it's nice to have a place to be able to talk about what's REALLY going on with some anonymity (though that's never a guarantee!).  Since everything else seems to be linked to Facebook, and most of us don't care to have our extended families know EVERYTHING about us, it's nice to have something a bit more separate!

HI! I'm new here too.  Are you peeking through the looking glass?  Me too.  I feel the need to express these new intense feelings but they are strong right now so I won't.  I just say HI!

Welcome!