myladylove

Music videos

7 posts in this topic

Could anybody explain to me how one posts a music video onto shy’s. I am getting stuck trying to get one from you tube onto my device but maybe that’s where I am going wrong. Maybe you post the link? I used to know how to do that on old type computer using a mouse but can’t work it out on iPad. Thanks.

Not sure about iPad, but if I go on you tube on my phone and click on the video, there's a little arrow in the top corner to share it. Click the 'copy link' option and then paste it into a comment here and it should embed into the post

17 hours ago, myladylove said:

Could anybody explain to me how one posts a music video onto shy’s. I am getting stuck trying to get one from you tube onto my device but maybe that’s where I am going wrong. Maybe you post the link? I used to know how to do that on old type computer using a mouse but can’t work it out on iPad. Thanks.

Did you get it to work?

Edited by JadeBleu15

No unfortunately. I don’t use iPhone when posting on shy’s, I use my mini iPad. I don’t understand how you can copy and past a link using just your fingers. Been wondering if I could connect my old mouse to my iPad to do it.

48 minutes ago, myladylove said:

No unfortunately. I don’t use iPhone when posting on shy’s, I use my mini iPad. I don’t understand how you can copy and past a link using just your fingers. Been wondering if I could connect my old mouse to my iPad to do it.

You put pressure with your finger on the link and hold it until it says copy 

10 minutes ago, kairi said:

You put pressure with your finger on the link and hold it until it says copy 

But then how do you get the link from you tube to shy’s? 

Just now, myladylove said:

But then how do you get the link from you tube to shy’s? 

Then you come to shy and go to the music videos and where you are writing your response you pressure with your finger and then it will say paste. You press the paste and the video will appear :lips: