Inquisitivegrl

New Addition

5 posts in this topic

Good evening everyone.  Consider me a new addition to your community. My husband and I currently live and work in the Caribbean. I am interested in getting to know other bi women. My husband is in total support of me being bi as he would like me to explore all aspects of my sexuality, whether it is with or without him, I guess I am lucky in that regard.

I am a teacher with a Masters in Literatures in English, currently learning French and recently completed my TESOL certification. My husband and I thoroughly enjoy traveling and while work is funding our travels, we are convinced that it is interfering with our travels.

Please hit me up if you would like to chat as there is little to no LGBTQA community on the island.

Chat soon!

Edited by Inquisitivegrl

Welcome to the site, Shybi is a support site only, not for pick ups. Maybe check out "How this forum works" for a few rules. The Caribbean.... sounds wonderful.  Cheers. 

Welcome to the site!  As stated above, this is a support site only and not for meeting women, but it’s a great place to connect with women who understand.  You’re very fortunate to have a supportive husband!

Thank you for the advice. I was looking at it from more of a supportive standpoint as there is none of that here on the island. I have recently come out as bi and all of this is new to me. So I was looking for guidance and ....well.... support :)

Welcome! This is a great place for support, and for guidance. Members here are very supportive of one another, and as I’m sure you can tell, we’re very protective of this site. There are plenty of women here (myself included) who don’t have that kind of support system in our physical lives, so it’s pretty great to find that here. Shybi is a fantastic little community, and I hope you can take something valuable from it :)