Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PolarBear

Hello ... again

3 posts in this topic

Hi! I’ve been a member here for quite a while, but it’s a long time since I’ve posted, so I thought I’d better reintroduce myself!

Since I was here last I’ve given birth to a little girl, now 18 months old, and split up with my husband! We are still living together for financial reasons while the divorce goes through, but things are not very amicable. 

Anyway, since then I have been seeing men purely for sex ... but there’s a shortage of women in my life, haha! I’m not here to solicit for dates AT ALL (and is against the rules in any case) but interested to know how people met their female partner/s and which dating sites are good for us bi ladies. :-)

Welcome back!

There are a handful of threads about dating sites and apps.  I personally met my current GF through Plenty of Fish, and the one before her on OKCupid.

Congrats on your little girl!  And sorry to hear about your marriage.  It really sucks when things can't stay amicable.  I know I had hoped when my ex-husband and I split we could keep it amicable, but he had other ideas.