Sign in to follow this  
elliej

Random Encounters

I thought maybe we all have these experiences, and just need a place to tell someone and vent about our feelings. And maybe people can give feedback.

This weekend I went to buy some dishes this girl was selling. We had a bit of a chat while I was there. I found out she is a physical trainer. She asked me some information about myself. I told her I was moving and trying to get everything I needed as  cheaply as possible to furnish my own place. Later she said she had some extra cutlery I could have. Then she said  today she was going to stop by to drop it off. I went out to get it, and we hugged. Then she put her hand on my arm, and she is a pretty girl. And that moment. I felt the attraction. I messaged her thanking her, and she sent me hearts. Oh shit. She's just this random person who probably has a boyfriend, and now I have a crush on her. 

• Upvote 1

Pursue it!  What's it gonna hurt?? :) Good luck, and keep us updated!!

• Upvote 2

Maybe see if you can take her to dinner "to thank her for the cutlery"

• Upvote 1

I'm with @BiTriMama on this one. Follow up and see what happens. If nothing else you've made a connection with a physical trainer.

• Upvote 1

Never let these opportunities pass !  I regret all of my missed chances,  just give it a go ! Good luck.

I regret one too!!I was new here and hadn't decided if I wanted to pursue anything at the moment but I regret it!!!! 

I went to diner with the family and opposite of us was sitting a couple with a very beautiful woman with them. She kept looking at me all night and I was feeling uncomfortable and wondering if I had anything on me. At some point i had something like an awakening :P because she kept looking and I kept looking and I realized and felt that vibe. I started getting uncomfortable because my husband was near but she just kept looking.Finally when she made her point clear,  and that's the part I will get the most :Ofrom you I am sure, she got up looked at me and went to the toilet!!! I was :wacko:now what??? I was sweating and trying to decide,  I had some red wine too and sweating again and when I was almost ready to get up I guess it took me too long and she returned. I couldn't look at that direction and I was :blush: When I went home I facepalmed myself for my stupidity but the chance was gone. Ffs

• Upvote 3

Hey sorry not to update. I did run into her at the gym, naked, and feeling super self conscious about my body because while I was naked she recognized me and said we met before hadn't we.

I sent her a message after that but never heard back. Then I had so many things going on it didn't go anywhere

Good for you for reaching out! It's a good thing to practice and if we don't at least try, we'll never know.