StrawberryPanic

Do you like short girls?

21 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, im new in these forums. So i wanted to ask you this my loves.

Do you like tall girls?

I personally love tall girls they look super mature most of the time and as a super short girl i love to have a super tall girl as girlfriend ^^

First, welcome to the forums! If you haven't already, please check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.

I haven't found that there's any correlation between height and maturity.  Height isn't much of a factor for me when I'm dating.

Personally, the height of a girl I've dated has never been an issue. It's not something I would think too much about. With a guy though, I'd prefer if he were at least average height,

@StrawberryPanic i don't care much about height but just wanted to respond to say I love your user name. Have you found any volumes of Strawberry Panic after two? I couldn't and got the impression they had discontinued the series, which was very disappointing.

They're adorable, but so are tall girls and average height girls. Girls are great in general.

I've been attracted to both short and tall. My gf is much shorter than I am. Makes me want to wrap my arms around her.

I'm tall (5'11"). I seem to most often fall for people in the 5'6"ish range - people who tend to think of themselves as short, but not short enough that they really register as short to me.

I used to feel pretty insecure with the idea of dating someone actually short because of the conspicuous height difference. Then I developed a huge crush on someone short and decided it really didn't matter. It's the person that's important, not the height.

Edited by moonbynight

23 hours ago, moonbynight said:

. It's the person that's important, not the height.

This. For me anyhow. For years I was always dating people shorter than me. Nothing intentional, just the way the dice rolled.

But my latest gf is a couple of inches taller than I am, and wears heels more often than me, and I'm loving being the one taking a turn at leaning up into a kiss.

Well im only 5" 2 so most people are taller than me :rolleyes: but never found it a problem. I always get called cute which isn't a bad thing. I think its more about the person than the height as long as you get along and love each other nothing else should matter....

I’m 5”4 and perfectly mature.. most of the time :lol: to be fair I do always wish I was a little taller! I’d be happy with 5”6. Height isn’t something on my tick list though! 

On 08/03/2018 at 10:00 AM, Bear-uk said:

Well im only 5" 2 so most people are taller than me :rolleyes: but never found it a problem. I always get called cute which isn't a bad thing. I think its more about the person than the height as long as you get along and love each other nothing else should matter....

19 hours ago, Twiceifilikeit said:

I’m 5”4 and perfectly mature.. most of the time :lol: to be fair I do always wish I was a little taller! I’d be happy with 5”6. Height isn’t something on my tick list though! 

Looks like there are few of us cute short girls around. I'm in the middle 5' 3" 

Any height is okay with me. Shorter i can wrap my arms around them and taller they can do the same to me. Anyway we are all the same height laying down :wink:

26 minutes ago, shazza21 said:

Looks like there are few of us cute short girls around. I'm in the middle 5' 3" 

Any height is okay with me. Shorter i can wrap my arms around them and taller they can do the same to me. Anyway we are all the same height laying down :wink:

How true you are..... I Love women of all heights :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Bear-uk said:

How true you are..... I Love women of all heights :rolleyes:

I just love women lol

At the moment any height would do :lol:

26 minutes ago, shazza21 said:

I just love women lol

At the moment any height would do :lol:

I know how you feel...:lol:

1 hour ago, Bear-uk said:

I know how you feel...:lol:

I'd love to be feeled :wink:

4 minutes ago, shazza21 said:

I'd love to be feeled :wink:

Wouldnt we all..:drinks:

23 minutes ago, Bear-uk said:

Wouldnt we all..:drinks:

Over a drink would be nice :lol:

Tall, short, medium... All good with me.  I must say, I'm only 5'0', so my short options are limited.:wink:

2 minutes ago, Femme Lusting said:

Tall, short, medium... All good with me.  I must say, I'm only 5'0', so my short options are limited.:wink:

Us short girls are amazing.... :air_kiss:

I like short, tall and medium height girls.

I prefer shorter girls, myself. I'm 5'7 and I tend to only ever meet girls around 5'2 or so.... I feel like a moose among deer next to them but they're soooo cute.