NotyourtypicalAA

I'm finally making a post!

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! This is my second time joining this site. I was just curious and too shy to say anything the first time and I was also going through a very confusing time in my life in regards to my sexuality. I'm hoping that I can be a little more active and find some cool girls to chat with. I read through a lot of posts recently and boy I am in shock that sooo many women have the same feelings as me! This is such a treat!

Edited by NotyourtypicalAA
Mispelling

Hey Welcome! Alot of us can relate to this post!  We got some great ladies here. Courage is an awesome thing. I think we grow when we do things that are uncomfortable at first.  Keep posting, looking forward to seeing you around. 

Hi and welcome glad you're here. I changed my name at least four times because of other people then I just decided the heck with what they think and went back to the name I have now. I'm glad you found us and feel comfortable enough to post and share. We are here for you and this is a great place to find that support. Enjoy!

I was exactly the same! I joined 2 years ago but didn’t stick around. I didn’t feel confident about posting or contributing! Anyway I’ve been back for a couple of weeks and feeling completely different... hopefully you will too! It’s not nearly as scary as you first think! As you say, a lot of  women in the same boat!! 

Hi and welcome :) i was shy too when i joined believe it or not :P but as you get a little more involved you will feel comfortable don't worry

Hi and welcome!! Glad you came back and hope you find this site as helpful to you as it has been to many ladies. Very supportive people here who can help you with several things that's going on in your life. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome!  It's always a relief when you realize you're not alone!  You've found your tribe here for sure!