Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SioRan

Let's make an introduction

8 posts in this topic

I came across this site by chance, had a look around and thought it seems interesting enough to join. There doesn't appear to be anything similar on the internet. What's there to lose? Probably not a lot.

Well first of all my name's Siobhan. No doubt it would be a good idea to explain to those unfamiliar with my name that it's pronounced as in Shi Vawn. Weird right?

I'm 25, very much bisexual and live in my birth city of Manchester. People who know about my sexuality often ask if I prefer males or females. The short answer is that I have no preference. There are good and not so good points in both genders.

Will try to make an effort and get to know some of you via your posts and threads. :)

Hello and welcome! :) We're a pretty lovely bunch really. 

Welcome to the site. There is nothing else like this community out there on the internet, at least not that I have found. I am so glad I found this place, made some good friends the short while I've been here. 

Hi and welcome :) Siobhan from Manchester. My name is not that usual either because I am Greek 

Welcome to the site!  If you haven't yet, be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.

This is a wonderful site for support, and, like you said, unlike any other!  Hope you enjoy!

To the above ladies who welcomed me....thanks very much. I appreciate that :)

Welcome aboard from another bi in Manc :D

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:36 PM, softfruit said:

Welcome aboard from another bi in Manc :D

Thank you. I'm in South Manchester. To be honest I'm surprised there aren't more bi ladies from our area on Shybi. I mean, we have such a large LGBT community in the city and loads of gay clubs/bars, especially around Canal Street.