Bellarose57

Bellarose57

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. A dear friend convinced me to visit here. I'm real nervous so if I make any mistakes please let me know. I hope to make many friends here that understands what I'm going through.

Hi and welcome  :) Don't worry we are all understanding here, I make a lot of mistakes too because of the language. Take your time to read around and your nervousness will disappear :)

Welcome Bella glad you joined us, have some fun take a look around and get to know the site, it's really a lot of fun and there's a lot of great support here. Enjoy!

Hey Bella! Don’t be nervous.. everyone is lovely! :rolleyes:

Welcome! It’s understandable to be nervous when starting something new. But I’m sure that nervousness will disappear once you’ve gotten a feel for the site. There’s a great group of women here, and this place is a fantastic community, all are welcome, no one is judged. Have a look around, if you’d like to know how this place works, there’s a topic called ‘How our Forum Works’, you should check it out, you’ll find some useful information and a few house rules. And if you ever have any questions, just ask, we’re more than happy to help. Enjoy :)

Thanks for such a warm welcome. There are many interesting subjects to read and learn from. I'm excited to get started and make new friends.

Welcome!  As you're learning, this is a very friendly and supportive place.  If you haven't already, be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.  You'll see we're very protective of our little home here, and aim to keep it a safe space.

Welcome  Bellarose57!

There is so much to explore here, take your time. 

Thanks, I'm finding that out.