JadeBleu15

What is your biggest fear?

Aside from anything happening to love ones, thats just a given.

But what would be something very personal to you that you fear and/or think about?

The biggest thing for me is independence, never feeling that endorphic feeling of freedom.  

What about you? 

• Upvote 1

My biggest fear is the total collapse of the world's financial markets. But hey, that's just me. I graduated in economics, so I tend to go to bed at night worrying about stuff like that instead of something a bit more mundane like what colour lipstick I should wear in the morning.

• Upvote 2

My biggest fear is that I might die before I’ve really lived...

• Upvote 7

I fear and think a lot about not being  self sustaining. I'm not completely self sustaining right now but I am moving in the right direction. I have my freedom or at least I live alone, if that is freedom. If this makes sense.

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Cute&Curious said:

This I understand. 

13 minutes ago, javanutt said:

I fear and think a lot about not being  self sustaining. I'm not completely self sustaining right now but I am moving in the right direction. I have my freedom or at least I live alone, if that is freedom. If this makes sense.

You will get there Girl.  Your going in the right direction.  

1 hour ago, SioRan said:

My biggest fear is the total collapse of the world's financial markets. But hey, that's just me. I graduated in economics, so I tend to go to bed at night worrying about stuff like that instead of something a bit more mundane like what colour lipstick I should wear in the morning.

Thats a pretty big worry, Girl.  But its what you know.... lets pray that that fear never happens for everyone on the planet. 

Dying of course my biggest fear and suffering while doing so.. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, SimplyTrouble said:

Dying of course my biggest fear and suffering while doing so.. 

Yeah... I can definitely understand  that fear....  I really don't fear dying, suffering has crossed my fear radar but I try not to dwell on it... but I totally see where you are coming from . 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Cute&Curious said:

I can understand that, it's one of my fears as well. I fear of dying without falling in love.

• Upvote 2

My biggest would be, getting Cancer. I've faced a few things in life but have managed to get by. I've had a close shave with it but I'm still kicking. It scares the F**k out of me. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Vampire said:

My biggest would be, getting Cancer. I've faced a few things in life but have managed to get by. I've had a close shave with it but I'm still kicking. It scares the F**k out of me. 

Cancer scares the crap out of me too, it’s one of those things that you have no control over...everyone is susceptible 

• Upvote 3

My biggest fear is of dying alone. Not just dying but being completely alone and abandoned. I love quietness and I could live alone. But living alone from being alone is different 

• Upvote 2

On 06/03/2018 at 0:53 PM, kairi said:

My biggest fear is of dying alone. Not just dying but being completely alone and abandoned. I love quietness and I could live alone. But living alone from being alone is different 

Was literally gonna write the same reply!! 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amysecret said:

Was literally gonna write the same reply!! 

Great minds think or look alike or something like that as you say in your language :P

Yeah my fear is not even death. I had a dream that I am abandoned in an old age recently and I got scared 

• Upvote 2

My biggest fear is not preparing my sons properly for this world they are going to live in. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/8/2018 at 9:50 AM, MarriedBi said:

My biggest fear is not preparing my sons properly for this world they are going to live in. 

Totally understand this fear

I'm not afraid of dying, but biggest fear is dying old and alone.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bellarose57 said:

I'm not afraid of dying, but biggest fear is dying old and alone.

Same. Old and alone and have tons of cats! LoL

• Upvote 1

On 3/6/2018 at 7:53 AM, kairi said:

Although this is not my biggest fear, I understand the difference between feeling alone and being alone. I’ve had times where I felt alone in a room full of people.

As for my fear, I’m claustrophobic.

49 minutes ago, Beck said:

Although this is not my biggest fear, I understand the difference between feeling alone and being alone. I’ve had times where I felt alone in a room full of people.

As for my fear, I’m claustrophobic.

I feel this too often. Alone in a room full of people 

@kairi, besides my self esteem issues, I realized a lot of what I was feeling was due to the issues with my marriage. I still struggle occasionally, but I’m moving in the right direction

16 hours ago, moonbynight said:

Harming other people.

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, Kailee said:

What do you mean?

Causing a car accident where someone else is hurt or killed, making a mistake at work that hurts or kills someone (I'm a nurse - this is very plausible), that sort of thing.

• Upvote 1