Ice

In love with American women

11 posts in this topic

For the first time in a very long time, I am thinking about myself and what I want in my life. I realized how much I am attracted to American women and I finally know what I want. 

Just not sure where she is... how do i meet her? 

I want to have the kinda love that is so deep the ocean would be jealous. I want her to be my best friend and I her best friend. I want to lay next to her and talk for hours. I want to listen to her heart beat while we make future plans together. I want to lie silently next to her and not say a word but just hear her breathing and holding her hand while we both gaze at the stars above us. I want to write songs about her and sing her to sleep. I want to kiss her every morning, and every night before I go to sleep. I want to make her laugh so hard till she cries. 

There are so many things I want to do with her... I hope I meet her soon. 

3 hours ago, Ice said:

For the first time in a very long time, I am thinking about myself and what I want in my life. I realized how much I am attracted to American women and I finally know what I want. 

Just not sure where she is... how do i meet her? 

I guess going to America would be a good start haha.

10 hours ago, SioRan said:

I guess going to America would be a good start haha.

Haha! Yea... I went there before 5 years ago. Met up with the Taurus girl. Meh. I guess I have to again ey?! 

Good luck! 

I feel the same way, I want to find my best friend to be with, not just any person. Maybe one day I will find this.

24 minutes ago, Nidalaeh said:

Good luck! 

I feel the same way, I want to find my best friend to be with, not just any person. Maybe one day I will find this.

Sweet girl like you... of course you will... Hang in there girl. 

54 minutes ago, Ice said:

Haha! Yea... I went there before 5 years ago. Met up with the Taurus girl. Meh. I guess I have to again ey?! 

At some point, I would say yes LOL If you want an American Woman, but always other ways to meant one prior.... good luck  Girl. 

4 hours ago, Nidalaeh said:

Good luck! 

Thank you. And good luck to you too! :)

4 hours ago, JadeBleu15 said:

At some point, I would say yes LOL If you want an American Woman, but always other ways to meant one prior.... good luck  Girl. 

Maybe someday... I do love it there. Perhaps sometime next year if I have to go there for work :) Which part are you at Jade?

6 hours ago, Ice said:

Maybe someday... I do love it there. Perhaps sometime next year if I have to go there for work :) Which part are you at Jade?

I live in  the southeast part of the US, its a nice part of the country to live in my opinion.   

Edited by JadeBleu15

1 hour ago, JadeBleu15 said:

I live in  the southern part of the US, its a nice part of the country to live in my opinion.   

I bet it is nice there :) 

19 minutes ago, Ice said:

I bet it is nice there :) 

Its a great climate, usually mild winters altho it can get pretty humid in the summer. Where I live the beach is close by and the mountains arent to far away, so its nice.  

But I have seen places across the globe I would love to visit. So much to see and do in the world, I  better get busy seeing it lol....