pinklotus

Heyyy!

16 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I found this site a long time ago and never signed up until today. I'm married with no kids but knew I was bi long before I ever had any sort of sexual encounter. All the same, I rarely acted on any of my urges mostly due to societal reasons. Fast forward quite a few years and I still haven't lost my craving. I'll sort that out eventually but I thought a good first step would be to join a community of like-minded people as all of my female friends currently identify as straight (like, super straight) and I don't have the opportunity to meet many people, and even if I did, I have yet to meet anyone that is bi and lets it be known. I don't even have the guts to do that LOL. Anyway, I'm really excited to be here and look forward to meeting new people and being able to talk about bi things openly! 

Hi @pinklotus.  Welcome! You will find a lot of support here, and a lot of women who are in similar situations. Hope you find the site as helpful as I have!

Thanks @Kailee!! 

Welcome to the site. This community is amazing and very supportive. I look forward to seeing you around the site.

@pinklotus welcome... great site and great support here... oh and it's addictive  :lol:

LOL thanks @Violetta!! 

You're welcome x

2 hours ago, Violetta said:

@pinklotus welcome... great site and great support here... oh and it's addictive  :lol:

Yes, this site is very addictive 

2 minutes ago, Nidalaeh said:

Yes, this site is very addictive 

Isn't it though x

I have been here less than 24 hours and I already feel more at home here than I have ever felt my entire life!! it really is so liberating and already helping me tremendously. 

Welcome! This site is a great place for support, we have a little community here, one that we’re all very fond of. It really is liberating to have the opportunity to meet and connect with like minded women and to openly express your thoughts and feelings. I hope you like it here...and I agree with the ladies above...this place is highly addictive...in a good way :)

Welcome to the site!  If you haven’t already, be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.

I’m glad you feel comfortable here already!  This is such a wonderful, supportive place.

Does your husband know about your interest in women?  How does that look in your marriage?

Thanks @BiTriMama! My husband does know and he has made it a-bun-dant-ly clear to me that he would like to be involved or at least witness it. I don't mind that but I would also like to experience it again alone. He has said he doesn't consider it cheating but I have not endeavored to test that theory and I don't know if I will because people say one thing until it happens and I know that can be risky business. I will eventually get to the point where I'll invite someone in but first I need to get over my own inhibitions. 

38 minutes ago, pinklotus said:

Thanks @BiTriMama! My husband does know and he has made it a-bun-dant-ly clear to me that he would like to be involved or at least witness it. I don't mind that but I would also like to experience it again alone. He has said he doesn't consider it cheating but I have not endeavored to test that theory and I don't know if I will because people say one thing until it happens and I know that can be risky business. I will eventually get to the point where I'll invite someone in but first I need to get over my own inhibitions. 

Ug, men and the threesome fantasy.  And being on display is equally appealing, I know.  Be honest about what you want.  I would really recommend reading a book called The Ethical Slut by Dossie Eaton.  It will help you avoid a lot of common mistakes before you take the plunge, including mitigating for the fact that he may change how he feels when push comes to shove.

yea, I can definitely see how it would lack appeal for some but it totally doesn't bother me, threesomes in general. What does bother me though is when me try to push you into it, making suggestions. Luckily, I don't have to deal with that. I've pretty much told him straight off that if I decidet o do it, I will be orchestrating it. & thanks @BiTriMama for the book suggestion!! It definitely couldn't hurt to be well armed with info.