*justanormalgirl*

Somethings missing..............

Hi all, 36 living in the uk - happily married to a man...i really am. I have a great life and 2 wonderful kids..! I feel selfish for even writing this but feel i need more. Ive been attracted to woman for a long time and way back before i met my husband had a fling with a gorgeous woman.....why am I on here...I dont know? Do I want to do something about these feelings? Maybe? HELP!:O

• Upvote 3

I believe you are a little confused, that's why you are here. Scared too maybe with yourself mostly. Wanting something while you are in a good relationship.If you read around you will see you are not alone and you might learn from others experiences. Don't put pressure on yourself about doing something. Try to keep what you can from here, make some friends too, why not? And everything will fall into place in time :)  Welcome 

• Upvote 2

You are here because there's a piece of the puzzle missing. I don't think you are confused but more lost in a way. It's like a part of your soul is missing and you are trying to find it.  We all feel this. There's an emptiness that allows guilt and desire to creep in and occupy that space making us doubt everything.  You're not alone. I hope the ladies here can help to ease this feeling and provide some answers for you. Welcome to Shybi. 

• Upvote 3

Welcome to the site!  If you haven't already, be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and other helpful posts.

My guess is you're here because your head is swimming with conflicting thoughts, and you are seeking support to help sort these out.  You're not selfish- you just have needs no man can fulfill.  Some people are happy with only one person, some people need one of each to really feel happy.  It's not about anyone's shortcomings.  It how you're wired.

Some women here are able to date women while married to men.  Dive into the forums, and you'll see a lot of threads about this, especially in the Married forum.  You are FAR from alone!

• Upvote 3

Welcome!! Regardless of why you’re here, you’ll get a lot from this place...support and understanding, friendship, relief and comfort when you discover just how many women share your frame of mind...the list goes on. The bottom line is this place is pretty great and at the very least, it feels good to express your feelings and connect with like minds. The needing more is something A LOT of married women here (myself included) have in common.

• Upvote 3

Sometimes talking about how you feel can help out a lot. And honestly, for me, talking to strangers has helped out a lot more. As other people have mentioned, take your time, get to know yourself and don't rush into anything. Hope to see you around the forums and welcome!

• Upvote 2

Don't worry, I think a lot of us are in the same boat. I'm in a very happy and secure relationship, he knows I'm bi and he's totally fine with everything etc. We have 3 kids and I'd never leave him but I still find myself feeling like there's a little void in my life.

• Upvote 1

On 3/16/2018 at 2:28 AM, *justanormalgirl* said:

Hi all, 36 living in the uk - happily married to a man...i really am. I have a great life and 2 wonderful kids..! I feel selfish for even writing this but feel i need more. Ive been attracted to woman for a long time and way back before i met my husband had a fling with a gorgeous woman.....why am I on here...I dont know? Do I want to do something about these feelings? Maybe? HELP!:O

This is almost my identical situation. I’m married, 38 years old, and 2 kids (boys 7 and 9). Have you talked to your husband? I’ve found talking to mine and being on here has helped me feel somewhat better and pretty damn normal. 

• Upvote 1

Your feelings are valid. Take the time you need to reflect about how you feel. Having feelings for a woman while you are married to a man is nothing to feel ashamed of.There are many of us like you in the same situation. You are among friends.

• Upvote 1

Guest Live for today!

Hi, I am new to all this. I too am married with two children. I have had a couple Of encounters with other women, I have always known I liked men and women. My husband is clueless. He would go mental.ifhe knew.... he is very old school! 

I long to.meet someone who understands me.... someone I can be myself with...... tell everything to!