JadeBleu15

If you could be either, a genuis, do something amazing for human kind, or be extremely attractive, which would you chose and why?

I am going to go with do something amazing for humanity, my reason would be helping other people is one of the most important things we do in life. 

• Upvote 1

I would pick something amazing for humanity,  because it's the only thing that would leave me feeling fulfilled and happy that I was able to help in some way. 

• Upvote 1

I guess I'll have to go with doing something amazing for human kind because I'm already attractive and a near genius ;) heehee

• Upvote 5

I would love to so something amazing for humanity like inventing the replicator they have on Star Trek. People will not need to fight over water, food and energy resources. There is no need to work for money to buy material things. How cool is that?

• Upvote 6

57 minutes ago, pinklotus said:

I guess I'll have to go with doing something amazing for human kind because I'm already attractive and a near genius ;) heehee

Laughing! I mean ummm yes of course, totally get that!

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, brinny said:

I would love to so something amazing for humanity like inventing the replicator they have on Star Trek. People will not need to fight over water, food and energy resources. There is no need to work for money to buy material things. How cool is that?

Extremely cool!

2 minutes ago, contessmed said:

I want it all not either all ... all 3 LOL  .. I think I do something amazing for humanity as a profession .. also by raising emotionally healthy kids to send into the world ( not such an easy task these days ) but i can always do more ...  Not to sound shallow but to be Model attractive would also be nice! and if I was a genius - I would hope I would use those talents to better society ..... So if I could chose ... be a super hot  Medical Doctor / Reaearch MD  that found a  total cure for all cancers !!... and was able to create peace and harmony through the world in all races, religions and cultures ! 

Excellent answer 

1 hour ago, Fun said:

I would pick something amazing for humanity,  because it's the only thing that would leave me feeling fulfilled and happy that I was able to help in some way. 

Compassion is in your nature? I can relate. 

• Upvote 1

I think I'd choose to be a genius...so I can develop something that will help humanity.

• Upvote 2

I would choose to help humanity because I think that’s super sexy and near genius. 

• Upvote 1

A toughy, being a genius would be nice, could do a lot of good things. On the other hand, to help humanity is one of the best things you can do in life. So if it has to be either one, be help humanity!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JadeBleu15 said:

Laughing! I mean ummm yes of course, totally get that!

haha, thank you for putting up with my silliness!! 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, pinklotus said:

Specifically what you'll do for humanity that is amazing is sharing your beauty and intellect with the world by walking among us lesser mortals :D :P

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, brinny said:

It would be cool. A holodeck would be awesome as well while you're at it. 

Doing something for humanity because that is what I want to channel my genius towards accomplishing.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, softfruit said:

Specifically what you'll do for humanity that is amazing is sharing your beauty and intellect with the world by walking among us lesser mortals :D :P

LOL I think everyone is beautiful in one way or another. But really, if I could do something amazing for the world, it would be helping people understand that we're really not all that different and that classism, racism, and xenophobia and the like are totally unnecessary. Basically, I'd eradicate that sh*t so we could all move on and love life. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, ChemFem said:

Doing something for humanity because that is what I want to channel my genius towards accomplishing.

Maybe you try to channel your genius towards preventing the stupidities Turkey is doing  μπας και γλιτωσουμε τον πόλεμο! ; p

• Upvote 2

Be extremely attractive because I am that shallow  :P

Then I would blind with my beauty all the Assholes and save the world from them 

• Upvote 1

Being a genius sounds quite cool then I could get the better of all the bitches and bullies blighting my life. However maybe I could come up with some brilliant ideas to make the world a happier place for them.

• Upvote 1

Extremely attractive...wait, don't boo me just yet lol....extremely attractive with my feet very firmly on the ground, I would give my time & beauty freely to highlight good causes, never take my beauty for granted & go on dates with those who needed a self esteem boost thus doing lots for humanity ; ) Do I get away with that?! 

• Upvote 1

I would choose to be a genius and find a cure for a disease 

• Upvote 1

On 3/21/2018 at 10:20 PM, pinklotus said:

haha, thank you for putting up with my silliness!! 

I enjoy it immensely :lol:

Genius.  With my ingenuity, I would create something amazing that would benefit humanity, and by doing so, I'd exude an inner beauty that is arguably, extremely attractive!

Edited by Femme Lusting
  • Upvote 4

Something amazing for humankind. No question! 

• Upvote 1

I'd be a genius...for selfish reasons...

Id figure out a real life star trek teleporter.....a beam me up scotty!!!!

One blink and i could be sat next to her....all the spare time i have.. to just flit to be by her side....ooohhhh!!...please let them do it soon...

Mind you it would double up as something amazing for human kind...teleporting medicines food etc...people out of troubled places or in danger...or people in to help...

And as for looks ..lol...someone will love me for me... x x

Knowing my luck a fly would jump in too..:gamer:

Edited by Beaulieu1
  • Upvote 2