Tpearl002

Dating Married Women

10 minutes ago, Amethyst753 said:

Ah ha!

So that's the secret.  Its the head!  I must have mistakenly been screwing somewhere else ...

Sigh

Ame

The more you screw, the more the head gets dislodged...ha, ha, ha... :lol:

10 hours ago, BenedettaC said:

I'm a firm believer that rather than there being 'the One' for each person, there are quite a few different 'Ones' that we might encounter in life...

This! I completely agree! 

As mentioned in earlier posts, it all comes down to what each person in the potential relationship is wanting.

• Upvote 2

When I was younger I dated a woman who was engaged. Occasionally it was the 3 of us but most of the time it was just her and me. That ended with her leaving him because she wanted me, which at the time I was not ready for a committed relationship. As a now married woman I would have to say that I would probably prefer another married woman. To the single ladies, I can only say do what's right for you but be careful. What seems great and fun can, and often does, end badly.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, BenedettaC said:

and whether they are married or not really doesn't come into that interpersonal chemistry...

worse... the unattainability, and the risk involved in pursuing a relationship, can even feed into the chemistry, right?

As the married party, when you're typing 'I love you' to your secret girlfriend, or exchanging with her the kind of messages you need to type one-handed ;-p, the fact of what you're both risking, your constant longing for what you can't have, the potential fallout if those messages reached the wrong person, all of that can massively intensify the feelings on both sides. One's wet panties don't always align with one's moral sense ;-p and mother nature in her infinite wisdom seems to have made recklessness an aphrodisiac, god love her.

21 hours ago, Amethyst753 said:

I must have mistakenly been screwing somewhere else …

happens to the best of us xD

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, starcrossed said:

worse... the unattainability, and the risk involved in pursuing a relationship, can even feed into the chemistry, right?

Hell yeah, @starcrossed... 

27 minutes ago, starcrossed said:

As the married party, when you're typing 'I love you' to your secret girlfriend, or exchanging with her the kind of messages you need to type one-handed ;-p, the fact of what you're both risking, your constant longing for what you can't have, the potential fallout if those messages reached the wrong person, all of that can massively intensify the feelings on both sides. 

Sure... Risk-taking behaviour is titillating and exciting...BIG TIME...

30 minutes ago, starcrossed said:

One's wet panties don't always align with one's moral sense ;-p and mother nature in her infinite wisdom seems to have made recklessness an aphrodisiac, god love her.

:lol::lol::lol:

31 minutes ago, starcrossed said:

:angel:

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, starcrossed said:

As the married party, when you're typing 'I love you' to your secret girlfriend, or exchanging with her the kind of messages you need to type one-handed ;-p, the fact of what you're both risking, your constant longing for what you can't have, the potential fallout if those messages reached the wrong person, all of that can massively intensify the feelings on both sides. One's wet panties don't always align with one's moral sense ;-p and mother nature in her infinite wisdom seems to have made recklessness an aphrodisiac, god love her.

Are you in my head right now???

You're so right! This post is perfection! 

• Upvote 2

On 8/10/2018 at 9:15 AM, Angie13 said:

When I was younger I dated a woman who was engaged. Occasionally it was the 3 of us but most of the time it was just her and me. That ended with her leaving him because she wanted me, which at the time I was not ready for a committed relationship. As a now married woman I would have to say that I would probably prefer another married woman. To the single ladies, I can only say do what's right for you but be careful. What seems great and fun can, and often does, end badly.

Not everything has to end badly for those of us married woman looking for a connection with another married woman. I feel this kind of relationship could be the best option for me. They would understand exactly how the dynamics work when it came to the relationship. Though, I am a recent empty nester, so I have more time then most other married woman. Wish I could find this type of connection....

Edited by Curiously Nervous
  • Upvote 2

On 8/15/2018 at 10:58 AM, Curiously Nervous said:

Not everything has to end badly for those of us married woman looking for a connection with another married woman. I feel this kind of relationship could be the best option for me. They would understand exactly how the dynamics work when it came to the relationship. Though, I am a recent empty nester, so I have more time then most other married woman. Wish I could find this type of connection....

If only it were that easy! 

6 minutes ago, Angie13 said:

If only it were that easy! 

It can be. 

On 8/27/2018 at 1:11 PM, Ona said:

It can be. 

I hope your right. I get a little discouraged 

If I were single, no. I couldn’t handle being with someone that is married to someone else. I would be extremely jealous and want her for myself and knowing that her family comes first. Just wouldn’t work for me at all. 

It is hard enough for me to be married to a man and have a girlfriend. I don’t always like the way this works. 

21 hours ago, Samantha267 said:

I’m single and I have to say, dating a married woman is easier for me. Her husband knows and is supportive which makes it easier. I don’t think I could date a single person, because even though I don’t have a partner, I am a single mom of two kids. Dating a single person would require too much of my time that I’m not willing or able to give. However, when dating a married woman we both understand that we have other things/people in our lives that come first. I don’t get jealous that she is with her husband, I like knowing she can be pleased when I’m not there. I actually think it’s really hot. I’ve dated people before that swear they understand my kids come first but they were never able to handle it. They didn’t like that I had limited time to hang out, I couldn’t talk on the phone without interruptions, etc. I don’t view myself as her secret or second thought. That’s actually never crossed my mind. I would say don’t let someone’s relationship status stop you from pursuing them. You might just miss out on the best thing that’s ever happened to you. 

I agree and there are some amazing married women here ive got to know from the forums. I would feel lucky to have a friendship date with them. 

I definitely agree there are many pros to dating a married woman especially if you are busy and have priorities. People who date a mother with kids should be prepared to get to know the children and know they are a priority. They came before the relationship and are a higher priority. Dates can involve children as well. Personally i love playing with children. It lets you back into a world of innocence and non judgement. Playing with children reminds me of my childhood.

• Upvote 1

There is something just so intoxicating about dating/flirting/wanting a married woman.

The adrenaline rush in pursuing something risky, unattainable yet tempting gives you a high.You know you have limited time together  and you want to make the most of those moments. The thrill of being caught adds to the excitement. The most of that passion together. Somehow i feel like we are always drawn towards what we can't have but what we want to have. Unlike other long term relationships which can run into complacency this one cannot. There is the thrill of being caught, absence making the heart grow fonder and the unavailability making the craving much more intense 

Edited by Rani
  • Upvote 2

I’ve dated a married woman with children.  It was great because I don’t want to be in a relationship with a woman.  I only want a FWB type situation.  So it all depends on what you want in the end.

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2018 at 3:16 AM, blueberry said:

If we can create perfect moments, if we can be even once or twice be honest with each other on what really feel at that moment. If we can be genuine in bed wanting each other not only for the sake of sex but because YOU want ME and I want YOU, then, that's good enough for me. That's good enough because I will not be perfect for you in the real world and you will not be perfect for me, either. But the moments we create will be. Because it is ours in our limited perfect time. 

Beautifully said. And in a perfect world I'd be able to find her.

On 3/13/2019 at 9:07 AM, these-broken-wings(TBW) said:

And in a perfect world I'd be able to find her.

Perfect world. Hmmm. For me, this is a realm of fantasy. I tell you, it doesn’t last. I’ve been there. So I think it’s better to seek in the real world even if it’s chaotic, even if it’s bloody sad sometimes. At least, it is real. 

• Upvote 1

No, as a single woman I wouldn’t entertain a married woman. I used to, for sure.

For me, in the experiences I’ve had, the unleveled playing field has always screwed it up. Although I’m only looking for something casual at the moment, I only seek out other single women.  

I am willing to chat with any married bi women (or single, or partnered)...

I don't have a current male partner, but I do date and have sex with men and women now.

Edited by bikiwi