Ice

What are you binge watching currently?

I just started watching Suits Season 1. And I love it! Been watching that all day today. What other good TV series to binge watch apart from the list below too:

- Grey's Anatomy

- Stranger Things

- 13 Reasons Why

- Sense 8

- The Girlfriend Experience

- Deception

- Game of Thrones (I still have not started on this - Should I?)

The Game of Thrones question is kind of tricky, I mean if you don't mind having the emotional rug ripped out from under you on a pretty regular basis, I'd say give it a go. The thing I love most about the show is that it always keeps you guessing, it's very very good at building suspense and surprising you. Another thing I love is the character arcs, some of these character arcs are super fantastic. If you do end up watching, I hope you like it. :)

I just discovered Letterkenny and now I’m in danger of being out of episodes too quickly.

• Upvote 1

I just discovered Lost Girl and the beautiful Anna Silk! OMG the woman drives me crazy!

Edited by VirgoGirl
Spelling mistake

I mean....just look at her!

FB_IMG_1535346419472.jpg

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, VirgoGirl said:

I just discovered Lost Girl and the beautiful Anna Silk! OMG the woman drives me crazy!

Check this out.....Hot Hot Hot.......

• Upvote 1

Real L word :)

Edited by Veronica

Orange is the new black series 6. I'm pretty much up to date with my other binge worthy boxsets 

Finally got around to finishing the latest season of Arrow on Netflix.  I started the next season of Luke Cage.  The last episode I watched was fantastic and one of the best in the series so far in my eyes.  It was the one where Luke and Claire had a huge falling out wherein he put a hole in the wall of her apartment.  Pretty emotional tense stuff.  My husband tells me Rosario Dawson (Claire) had a hand in writing that episode.

On 8/28/2018 at 0:57 AM, VirgoGirl said:

Check this out.....Hot Hot Hot.......

God yes!!!! I just discovered this show a few weeks ago!

• Upvote 1

Currently binging on: Supernatural and Revenge 

Some other shows that I have recently binge-watched and enjoyed are:

The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Six Feet Under, Shameless (US cast), Being Human (US cast), Grimm

I know there are plenty more (I had actually listed more before but my internet app crashed and I lost the post *cry*) 

Edited by BiBlondeBabe

I've just come across a new show entitled Sally4Ever, the two man characters are women, one is bisexual woman and the other a lesbian.  It's on HBO in the USA and on Sky in the UK (I think).  It's a comedy and quite funny.  It's set in England and I just love English humor.  Side note, the English have the uncanny ability to tell people off, all the while sounding like they are giving you a compliment.  I almost want to thank them for being mean to me.

Image result for sally4ever

16 hours ago, Active Life said:

I've just come across a new show entitled Sally4Ever, the two man characters are women, one is bisexual woman and the other a lesbian.  It's on HBO in the USA and on Sky in the UK (I think).  It's a comedy and quite funny.  It's set in England and I just love English humor.  Side note, the English have the uncanny ability to tell people off, all the while sounding like they are giving you a compliment.  I almost want to thank them for being mean to me.

I kept seeing trailers for this and thought it looked good but never got around to watching it. I'll have to watch out for it coming onto on demand. Interesting that it is about a bisexual woman and a lesbian as it is sometimes assumed that lesbians tend to stay away from bi women. Glad that you like English humour too!

The last thing that I binge watched was Game of Thrones. Now totally up to date with it and patiently waiting for the final season next year.

Strange - I thought I replied to this before but now I can't see my reply.

Anyway - I watched the first season of Game of Thrones. Planning a binge watch when it's all finished! (I've read the books available so far).

Killing Eve. 

The female character who plays the assassin totally wants to bang Sandra Oh's, Eve. And now, so do I. Ugh.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, caliwoman said:

Killing Eve. 

The female character who plays the assassin totally wants to bang Sandra Oh's, Eve. And now, so do I. Ugh.

I'd do them both.....

• Upvote 2

I just finished You on Netflix, I also just finished the last few episodes of A Series Of Unfortunate events (I loveeeed the books by Lemony Snicket growing up, I've gotten in to Murder Mountain recently and I'm constantly re-looping through Gossip Girl

The Office. I feel like I eat,breath, and sleep The Office. :-)